Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Triple Blood / Frost DK +2400

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13123874358

This season is turning out to be one for the record books....Can you imagine if triple DK actually make glad ?

Holinka must think it's a sign of success DK stacking dominates....

I hope they just remove conversion tbh.

The amount of people crying because of it is to high.

Just remove it, don't want to see my class gutted because of that talent.

And people say that the game is balanced for 3v3

This is only happening because % based heals aren't being effected by dampening or mortal strike effects.

Hence double DK being viable to absurd levels in 2s because almost all of their healing circumvents the debuff.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc5896605390; 2015-01-03 at 10:41 PM.

They need to nerf DPS/Tank specs heals across the board. Ret paladins, feral/balance druids, DKs, etc.

Deleted
    hoelinka at it

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    This is only happening because % based heals aren't being effected by dampening or mortal strike effects.

Hence double DK being viable to absurd levels in 2s because almost all of their healing circumvents the debuff.
    True if they add conversion to list of things effected by dampening the pillar humping dk comps will go away and they will have to find something else mindless to play to have fun. If you call that fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    True if they add conversion to list of things effected by dampening the pillar humping dk comps will go away and they will have to find something else mindless to play to have fun. If you call that fun?
    ALL % based heals are currently not effected by -healing mods, not just what DKs have.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post

They don't need to remove it. It's fine. It just needs to be affected by dampening. If dampening affected it it would be perfectly balanced and these ridiculous teams wouldn't exist.

Deleted

The triple blood dk dont even use conversion, they rotate the blood pvp bonus on ams and just train healers to death, they win their games in <2 mins.
    Dks being unpeelable and having 3 cc breakers + healers getting wrecked by melee right now are why they get away with that team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by makoi6 View Post
    The triple blood dk dont even use conversion, they rotate the blood pvp bonus on ams and just train healers to death, they win their games in <2 mins.
    Dks being unpeelable and having 3 cc breakers + healers getting wrecked by melee right now are why they get away with that team.
    this right here.

....so what's next x5 blood dk? Full Rbg blood dk? Working as intended?

what I really really really don't understand is how can anything containing a resto druid, survival hunter, retri paladin, disc priest off the top of my head complain about dk's.

especially in the case of hunters.

if they fix dk's they should completely demolish hunters.

Deleted
    Or just nerf the real thing that makes this possible.

Human racial.

...are you sure EmfH is the culprit? % of health healing might have something to do with it? Healing in general is kind of whacked right now especially by DPS and Tank builds...

I don't see how they can fix it without breaking something else...

Deleted
    Yes conversion is completely retarded.
    But seriously, every season in the history of wow will always have 'OMFG THIS IS THE WORST SEASON EVER'
    This is complete BS.

For the first season in a new expansion im actually impressed.
    Does nobody even remember the first 2 seasons of MOP ?
    You know where a hunter walks in arena, pops stampede and 1shots 2 people?
    Or maybe warriors with 5 stacks of TFB that literally 1shot you in 1 global?
    Or maybe when frost bomb took 2/3 of your hp ?

There has been really fucked up retard shit in the pvp seasons guys,
    and even tho there are some things that are stupid atm aswell, its really a decent season so far.

but aaaaaaaaaanyway, conversion is a pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    ALL % based heals are currently not effected by -healing mods, not just what DKs have.
    some are, like rogue recup and monks healing elixirs

damn, triple blood must be so boring to play against. They do such shit damage to you but you cant damage them and you just slowly die to their diseases and blood boil procs lol

10+ Year Old Account

Conversion by itself is actually a very weak heal. It's not conversion that needs to go away, it's the combination of conversion with blood presence and glyphs that lets DKs create an endless amount of RP extremely quickly.

It's a 3 point triangle of strength. Blood Presence, Conversion, RP regen. Nerf one of these 3 and the entire thing comes crumbling down.

With that said, I doubt they'd nerf Conversion unless they replace it completely. They'll either nerf Blood Presence for DPS specs or RP regen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    damn, triple blood must be so boring to play against. They do such shit damage to you but you cant damage them and you just slowly die to their diseases and blood boil procs lol
    They don't have much burst, but their overall damage is pretty good. I have yet to be outdamaged on my BDK. The only classes that comes close are Huntards and Wars.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama