Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Conversion by itself is actually a very weak heal. It's not conversion that needs to go away, it's the combination of conversion with blood presence and glyphs that lets DKs create an endless amount of RP extremely quickly.

It's a 3 point triangle of strength. Blood Presence, Conversion, RP regen. Nerf one of these 3 and the entire thing comes crumbling down.

With that said, I doubt they'd nerf Conversion unless they replace it completely. They'll either nerf Blood Presence for DPS specs or RP regen.

If they nerf the RP Regen they nerf the entire class not only the ones playing with conversion.

If they nerf blood stance it's goin back to the "kill the dk first" it was during mop.

The easier solution is to change conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Conversion by itself is actually a very weak heal. It's not conversion that needs to go away, it's the combination of conversion with blood presence and glyphs that lets DKs create an endless amount of RP extremely quickly.

It's a 3 point triangle of strength. Blood Presence, Conversion, RP regen. Nerf one of these 3 and the entire thing comes crumbling down.

With that said, I doubt they'd nerf Conversion unless they replace it completely. They'll either nerf Blood Presence for DPS specs or RP regen.

- - - Updated - - -

They don't have much burst, but their overall damage is pretty good. I have yet to be outdamaged on my BDK. The only classes that comes close are Huntards and Wars.
    That's crazy, I have a BDK but never bothered with Arena simply because of how painfully slow it is to kill someone in wpvp

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    When it says Blood/Frost are they all Frost DKs that sit in blood presence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha - I'd like to see some 5s attempts with 5 DKs.