Random weekly followers....

Hi all,

Kinda getting bored of WoD fast and Garrisons have been a bit of a letdown (personal opinion) I've resorted to setting goals myself for my Garrison. Basically, I want all my followers to be pandas and goblins via the weekly random follower choice.

I came across a list on wow head, (http://www.wowhead.com/followers#alliance:0-6+2) which lists the random followers in the game, but I was wondering if there was any way of forcing specific followers to spawn? I assume of their traits are random, so I can probably look for ones with fixed traits, but what about the other ones?

Any one know a way to make certain races available for selection weekly?

If that's your goal your #1 priority should be getting goblin and pandaren racial traits not the races themselves, that's your second priority and is basically a crapshoot.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I run for "ally of Argus" on every weekly inn reset. And then i HOPE that one of the 3 followers that comes out of that is a Draenei... If not, i deactivate the follower immediately and wait another week.

It's the traits that are critical - get enough racial traits on the same race follower and you can abuse the stacking of said traits+followers into the extreme.

Sadly, you can't force a specific race like in your request - only their traits.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

While the traits and abilities are random, keep in mind that not every spec can get every ability, so you can at least limit the pool somewhat.

For example, arcane mages can never get a counter to Wild Aggression, while brewmasters cannot get Minion Swarm counters.

meh, really hope they implement a way to choose race, I see no reason not too. Would be kinda nice to chose who you want to populate your garrison with.

Week 9: Still hoping for Soulare of Andorhal
    They could really implement a way to choose the race or class