G2A Referral Link, top games for low prices.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this here but if not please move it to the right place or lock it.
    Thank you.

Looking to buy some new games but don't want to pay top prices? G2A.com has some of the very best titles for some of the very cheapest prices.
    Also has world of Warcraft game time cards plus hearthstone packs and you can even purchase Microsoft points or psn credit along with a very wide range of new and old games and even steam games.

give it a try, what have you got to lose?

This is my personal referral link which will take you to the site where you can browse and have a took. Maybe purchase a game or 2. The best part is Goldmine which means when someone buys a game using my referral link, i also get credit as well. You will also get your own link which you can give to friends etc and when they buy a game using your link, you get money ans so on ans so forth.

I have personally bought games here before.

Any questions, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2015-01-04 at 03:26 AM.
    You look alive.. Or is it that you just haven't died yet?

zaraki, Kenpachi

For a second I thought this was something about global agenda 2 :/
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

lol aha sorry to disappoint you :P
    You look alive.. Or is it that you just haven't died yet?

zaraki, Kenpachi

"Subjects/content not allowed on MMO-Champion:
    Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else"

Taken directly from the rules section...
    Fractal Design R5 |MSI Z87-G45 | i5 4690k @4.6Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1866 | MSI 980ti G6 |
    XFX 850W | WD Black 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD x 2 | Intel 180GB SSD | Rog Swift

10+ Year Old Account
    As said above, advertising and referral links like this aren't allowed, especially one sided ones.