Looking for a new game

not just a new game, I am looking for a game I won't get bored with or frustrated with in the matter of a week or month.

I am looking for a game that has the freedom of character creation like City of Heroes, but with the same physical asthetic option of games like APB or Tera where you can modify every aspect of how your character looks. A core element I also like is the freedom to do as you'd like, such as crafts, or grinding on mobs, or following quest lines...etc. But most of all, I am looking for a game that has all of those core elements with the skill based edge to it, for instance games like gunz where a person who's level 1 could beat a person who's max level with OP gear purely based on skill o _ o

Anyone got any games in mind?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play many MMOs, but you could try Wildstar - lots of character customization options, both base appearance and gear appearance. Lots of stuff to do - player housing, a neat profession/crafting system, neat story with loads of lore-tracking, and the combat is heavily action based - you can dodge, duck, roll, dash, etc. to avoid a lot of enemy attacks.

Plus it looks amazing. It filled the void when I wasn't playing WoW for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would really second Wildstar, I loved playing the game... my only gripe is that being in Australia, I have 400+ ping at all times...!
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a new game? Look for it in the video game forums. WoW General Discussions is not the best place to be asking about new/different games.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."