Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    i actually don´t get the argument from netanyahu here "we will not alow israelis to be brought in front of the international criminal court"

aha, and why not?
    For the same reason that the US has plans to destroy the Hague should any Americans be brought in for trial. To save face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    Because he knows that Israel was not right with many things it did.

But dare to say that you antisemite!
    Call it how you want. Israel is familiar to how justice looks like in what should be "neutral unbiased organization". Check out the next link -go to number 1.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/unwatch/top-...-of-2014-16hdk

U.N. Adopts 20 Resolutions on Israel vs. 4 on Rest of World Combined. Now if you think this is reasonable then I am not sure we have anything more to discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    i actually don´t get the argument from netanyahu here "we will not alow israelis to be brought in front of the international criminal court"

aha, and why not?
    Because the verdict will be given before the trial will start.

Judging from such previous freezes it's nothing but posturing and will not last more than two weeks.

edit: haven't seen this 20-4 vote thingy until now, absolutely ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    A justified measure against Abu Mazen's constant provocations.

Nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Call it how you want. Israel is familiar to how justice looks like in what should be "neutral unbiased organization". Check out the next link -go to number 1.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/unwatch/top-...-of-2014-16hdk

U.N. Adopts 20 Resolutions on Israel vs. 4 on Rest of World Combined. Now if you think this is reasonable then I am not sure we have anything more to discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

Because the verdict will be given before the trial will start.
    I wouldn't exactly call those resolutions against Israel, but more reminders that there are some rules everyone needs to play with, or would you rather forget, amongst others, the Geneva convention or humanitarian aid given by UN workers? Are there a few resolutions where I have my questions? Sure, but even then some are quite valid.

Deleted

Maybe it's because Israel is actually being more of a dick than other parts of the world?

Sometimes it's just that simple, not some super anti-Semite global conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    We all know why both Israel and the US don't recognize the ICC: Guilty consience.
    It has nothing to do with "guilty conscience" and everything to do with not wanting to gut their sovereignty only to hand it over to some third party organization. Many European countries, especially, may not be used to this concept as they have grown accustomed to getting on their knees before Belgium.
    • Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
      Fashion magazines not trying to appeal to men is misogyny.
    • lol

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both countries are full of idiots and warmongers at a much more concentrated amount than most. That is really all there is to say about anything to do with Israel and Palestine.

Idiots and warmongers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibh View Post
    ...in every single war they have showed incredible restrain, doing nothing more than what was needed to protect their own lands.
    I don't know how to break it to you, but that isn't true, as clearly shown by the fact they control/have controlled land that wasn't theirs.

Unless your definition of "doing nothing more than what was needed to protect their own lands" includes invading other people's land, which would be utterly retarded, as that is obviously doing far more than what was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Maybe it's because Israel is actually being more of a dick than other parts of the world?

Sometimes it's just that simple, not some super anti-Semite global conspiracy.
    I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you never opened a newspaper and never read what happens in Syria,Iran,Africa, Iraq, China, Russia, ect.
    If you did however then maybe your suggestion is just to kill all palestinians? i mean after they all dead no more resolutions, right?. Ok we will get ONE more resolution for killing them all, you know like how in Syria 200k+ died (with chemical weapons included) and only one resolution.

The hypocrisy is too high for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jordonus View Post
    Many European countries, especially, may not be used to this concept as they have grown accustomed to getting on their knees before Belgium.
    Belgium is just where the Parliament is based, it's pretty much run by Germany, France, Italy and the UK. That's like saying the states of the US are not used to the concept as they have grown accustomed to getting on their knees before Washington DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I don't know how to break it to you, but that isn't true, as clearly shown by the fact they control/have controlled land that wasn't theirs.

Unless your definition of "doing nothing more than what was needed to protect their own lands" includes invading the aggressor's land, which would be utterly retarded, as that is obviously doing far more than what was needed.
    Fixed it for you. No need to thank me.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that invalidates his point in what way exactly?

Palestinians are living under Apartheid, something that America has a history of endorsing. We refused to condemn South Africa for doing it, and we won't condemn Israel for doing the same. I wonder if Israel recognizes the irony of the situation. They are now systematically oppressing an indigeneous population, the entire reason that Israel came to exist in the first place. They have stripped the rights from Palestinians, and herded them like cattle. Now all they need to do, is commit genocide and perform medical experiments on them... oh wait. I don't know if there's enough Palestinians to call it the next Holocaust, but it's a start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should I thank you? It's utterly irrelevant and not entirely true considering that in many cases Israel has been the aggressor towards Palestinians and occupies their lands.

Because he knows that Israel was not right with many things it did.

But dare to say that you antisemite!
    Could also be because the UN and many countries have a constant hate-on for them.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

And that invalidates his point in what way exactly?
    I didn't claim he wasn't right. He just wrote as if Israel just invading random people's lands. If you attack Israel, make sure you can win, otherwise you might lose some land you attacked from as Israel will use it to defend itself from future attacks.

I personally think that anyone who hates Israel needs to be personally surrounded for an entire year and just randomly sucker punched. Then everyone else fuss at the person when they try to defend themselves.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't claim he wasn't right. He just wrote as if Israel just invading random people's lands. If you attack Israel, make sure you can win, otherwise you might lose some land you attacked from as Israel will use it to defend itself from future attacks.
    And if Israel attacks you, make sure you can win, otherwise Israel will keep that land as well - in order to build on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Belgium is just where the Parliament is based, it's pretty much run by Germany, France, Italy and the UK. That's like saying the states of the US are not used to the concept as they have grown accustomed to getting on their knees before Washington DC.
    Didn't realize I actually have to take the time to explain that Belgium is shorthand and it doesn't actually mean Belgium, the place. Further, the US is a nation and "getting on their knees" to Washington would have nothing to do with compromising sovereignty like European countries do when it comes to Belgium or the ICC. Try making an analogy that actually works next time.
    • Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
      Fashion magazines not trying to appeal to men is misogyny.
    • lol