15+ Year Old Account

Unh Dk PvP Questions

So i run unholy for pvp at the moment, and i I'd like some help to improve my playstyle and performance and about different arena comps i'm coming across. And i didn't see anything specifically on this. So i apologize if there is. Thanks in advance for the help.

First question is for the lvl 75 talents I'm running with Death Siphon. It seems like it has its pro's, but more so cons than anything. I noticed it doesn't heal for a lot, but i figured it damages while healing, and since we don't have necrotic strike anymore for the death runes, that would be a great way to sink my death runes. Not to mention, it's ranged so when i'm getting kited, it gives me a better chance to stay alive and still do damage. But my question is, is it optimal or best? Or would conversion do better even with the nerf for the expac. I know it's still great for Frost.

Next question is i'm at 2p conquest and the rest is still the honor gear. I'm getting weapon this next reset. I know multistrike is my go to stat as unh, but since they offer the versatility gear, should i go for that instead? At what point does it become better?

This kind of brings me to my next question. Having trouble with certain arena comps. Now mind you, i'm at low mmr atm 1300. I just started doing arenas this season. I only dabbled in it before this in mists. So my experience is limited. I mostly try to run with a healer, which has been for the most part a holy paladin. I've ran with a disc priest too. I seem to have the most trouble against other healer/dps comps. The biggest trouble i have is up against frost dks/healer comps. Their burst is just so high i'm not on healer enough to do damage because i'm always having to peel and switch to dk. Any suggestions? I've ran with another dps, and unless it's a descent hybrid, i dont do so well, because i'll get ff'd and killed pretty quickly.

Mainly i just dont know who really to focus on. I've just set up my pet focus macros like the charge stun and attack so i can go back and forth with my pet. And i'm still getting used to managing that because now i have my pet on passive. Do you think its mainly a gear issue atm? I"m hearing people are already in full conquest gear. I didn't think that was possible just yet. I've only missed one week of getting capped and i'm only able to get 2p and my weapon this week. Or do i just need to improve my playstyle?

http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculat...YKoabDXKoQCaXb Thats the talent set i run with. The one i switch up depending on the comp is the level 90 set. If its double dps...especially 2 melee...I'll use remorseless winter. Other than that, i switch accordingly. Are there better glyphs to run with? And is there a better comp to run with? Again thanks in advance. I do have a video up of me playing some games if that would help.
    Last edited by raziel083; 2015-01-04 at 07:16 PM.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors