Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    they really really really need to buff the apexis crystal items... they are absolutely worthless now, and they will become even more redundant when Foundry opens.. what were they thinking?

they need to buff them all to at least 665 imo

also wtb raid quests, like go and defeat that boss inside Highmaul for sweet extra loot, could be a daily, could be a weekly, or it could reset like every 3 days or something.. they could also make us summon extra minibosses in there, like back in Icc where we had to kill that Frost Giant thing.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-01-05 at 04:06 PM.

I find myself running heroics for a few reasons:

Garrison Resources
    Inn/Tavern quests
    Gear for alt (call to arms bag)
    Testing new spec

That's about it. I don't know that the old hamster wheel for valor is something I miss. It felt more like a chore than anything. People complained about having to run heroics in MOP, now they complain because they don't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Resources are not a JP replacement. It's a new material needed to build buildings in the beginning. Once that's all done, there's no more further need for them.
    Missions cost resources.
    Bunker work orders cost resources.
    They can be traded in for seals of fate.

And while they don't serve the same exact role that JP's did, it was more of a comment how they don't have any fewer currencies than they used to.

15+ Year Old Account
    I miss getting something useful from heroics after you out gear them, as I genuinely love 5 man content. Especially with pugs. Every instance is a new adventure/challenge to heal people standing in fire (I guess I'm a masochist).

I don't need gold or garrison resources, so rep or another currency ("valor", Apexis, etc) from them would be appreciated.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest