Deleted

Brackenspore Mythic - Help

Me and my guild now have over 100 attempts on Brackenspore Mythic, the times when we're not wiping due to individual fails or messing up healing cooldowns on tanks etc we are wiping due to Enrage timer on 10 minutes.

We're running with 5 healers which are all assigned to healing certain targets.

Our 2x Resto druids are only focusing on the raid.
    Our Holy Paladin & Disc Priest are only focusing on tanks and offhealing raid when there is less damage
    Our Mistweaver monk is mainly focusing on Mushrooms (responsible of topping up the green mushroom and keeping them alive for Infesting Spores)

Healing isn't our main problem, it's mainly DPS wise and people dying to individual stuff like the exploding fungus, tidal waves etc.

Our Melee DPS:ers are ignoring the Spore Shooters for the most part, unless there is 1 or 2 in melee range they switch over, otherwise they stay on big add/boss.

Our Ranged DPS are focusing 100% on the spore shooters, just nuking them down right away. Perhaps blocking 1 or 2 shots, our Tank (if not big add is alive) goes out to block spore shooters if there are 2-3 of them stacked.

We have good uptime on the blue mushrooms and learned how to stack them up with the green ones to maximize its uptime.
    I'm going crazy right now after our 100 wipes, and i still have no idea what we're doing so wrong that could lead to us enraging.

Here is our logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yNhRKf17tLWdxXPM

Attempt 4, 15 & 18 are our good ones where we got really far. So i guess those are the best ones to look at.

Here is 2.5h broadcast from twitch on our run tonight (holy paladin POV).

http://www.twitch.tv/h4xel/b/607127400

Excuse me for the swedish ^^ (swedish guild)
    Last edited by mmoc5c70e20253; 2015-01-04 at 11:53 PM.

my guild just started mythic brack attempts last night, we put in 17 attempts. So, I'm not the one going to solve your problem. Hopefully much more experienced folks will show up to provide some guidance (I'm interested too!) I would note, however, that your "fight analysis" page for all of your 25 attempts of that particular log, looks fairly similar to mine for our 1st 17 attempts, in that you still seem to have quite a few deaths to exploding fungus and call of the tides. I'm sure this doesn't tell the whole story of your attempts, however.

hey you guys doing everything alright but if you miss dmg on boss you have 2 locks playing destro that's wrong one of them need to go afflic and stay 100% at the boss and big adds never switch to the shooters plus the hunters is doing quite a bit low dmg other than that the boss will go down. GL.

Drop a healer and get other dps, also one of your hunter is doing very low dps with the flamethrower, he should be doing the same dps as the other hunter with the same gear.

I haven't checked in details how your raiders performed (obviously they could do more DPS seeing you are reaching enrage at 670 ilvl, but I'm at work now so I don't have time to go through the logs in details), but three general points based on your attempt #4, 15 and 18:

- People are still dying to Tidal Waves and Exploding Mushroom. This shouldn't happen, especially when you have had 100 attempts in. Seeing you are wiping to Enrage @ 7% when you had no DPS down without rez (attempt 4) or only 1 (attempt 18), you need all DPS you can afford.
    - Your blue mushroom uptime wasn't good. It wasn't bad, but neither was it good. Based on the logs, your blue mushroom seems to be up between 28-35 seconds. On my guild first kill (667 ilvl, 10:03), our blue mushroom uptime were ranging from 40-50 seconds. In other words, your healers can try to get you another at least 40s uptime (in total) of blue mushroom, equal to one heroism / time warp. Especially the 2nd blue mushroom, as it spawn during the calm period - no Exploding Fungus, no Spore Shooter, only one dying Fungal Flesheater at the start - which means your DPS can tunnel all their DPS on boss. Looking at logs of my kill, my healers even ignored two Living Mushrooms to keep the Blue Mushrooms up longer. That might be something you want to consider, although if you are going to do it, make sure your healers adjust their raid CDs.
    - It's very possible to 4 heals it. You may want to drop a healer. If you are not confident with your tank healing, use another tank. 3 tanks 4 heals would still give you more DPS than 2 tanks 5 heals in the worst case (of course, 2 tanks 4 heals would be the best, but I presume you may not want to wait for your healers to get used to having 1 less healer while tanks taking the same amount of damage).

A bit unrelated, how close are your raiders to the 690 rings? Most of people who have been raiding since week 1 should be getting their ring next week, which will improve your DPS a lot anyway.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2015-01-05 at 12:44 AM.