Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    What is this madness? Chickens can't fly
    That's what the government wants you to think! As can be seen here:

Chickens can clearly fly. Fuck the system, aliens are real they just don't want us to believe ittttttttttttt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Root the warrior and walk away? Force charge or leap with that then displacer. Kiting anything (except the unkitable feral) as a boomkin should be cakewalk easy if you spec treants.
    Being a main as warrior I can tell you that it's not that hard sticking to a moonkin if they still want to deal damage. Restros can slip away much harder because they can pre-hot and then not care about the bit of incoming damage. Of course, if that warrior is playing without a healer (which, lets be honest no warrior should be doing) your root and walk away tactic works.
    Besides, reflect and interrupt take care of the root pretty well. Unless you're spamming fairyfire you wont make any distance. And that's just considering 1v1.
    Bladestorm, Avatar also break the root and even if he is rooted he can stormbolt to keep you close. Charge 12cd will keep him close (no warrior should be taking double charge as some assume).

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Root the warrior and walk away? Force charge or leap with that then displacer. Kiting anything (except the unkitable feral) as a boomkin should be cakewalk easy if you spec treants.
    Let's not forget double charge, leap, spell reflect, pummel, fear, stuns, bladestorm. A good warrior will be able to stay on you if you don't get outside help.

Deleted
    i disagree i think all casters should be on the level of a boomy. also the only reason we top Dps in RBG's is because of dots and starfall. which hit between 2-4k damage.
    Last edited by mmoc135db6b2b5; 2015-01-06 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Those things are way too fat to fly, beneath the radar or elsewhere.