Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blooudborne
    Final Fantasy XV
    Final Fantasty Type-0
    Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
    No Man's Sky
    The Order:1886(I think it looks gorgeous, especially the way it's widescreen and everything)
    Star Wars: Battlefront
    Witcher 3
    Xenoblade Chronicles X
    Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
    Persona 5
    Kingdom Hearts 3
    Just Cause 3

and hopefully a Mass Effect collection to make a nice playthrough of the trilogy before Mass Effect 4.
    I also believe The Division is dead. Or if it is alive, it will not be anything like we've seen, thus, disappointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Blooudborne
    Final Fantasy XV
    Final Fantasty Type-0
    Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
    No Man's Sky
    The Order:1886(I think it looks gorgeous, especially the way it's widescreen and everything)
    Star Wars: Battlefront
    Witcher 3
    Xenoblade Chronicles X
    Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
    Persona 5
    Kingdom Hearts 3
    Just Cause 3

and hopefully a Mass Effect collection to make a nice playthrough of the trilogy before Mass Effect 4.
    I also believe The Division is dead. Or if it is alive, it will not be anything like we've seen, thus, disappointment.
    There already is a Mass Effect collection BTW. Good list though.

No Man's Sky - I remember when I saw a tech demo back in like 2004, where space ship was flying in space, aproached a planet, entered it's atmosphere, ground started appearing and he was flying just meters above the ground and then went to space from planet again without loading screens - blew my mind. Ever since I was imagining such game and No Man's Sky is what I've waited for like 11 years. Awesums.
    Bloodborne - well it's watered down Demon's Soul / Dark Souls I think, but games were very very dense, so you can water down a lot and still end up with good game.
    Halo 5 - even if campaign will be bad, multiplayer looks very nice, especially that old new 4v4 counter strike style 'elimination' mode.
    Star Wars Battlefield clone from Dice - Battlefield multiplayer is ze best massive multiplayer FPS experience, so this'll be just BF mod, which is very fine.
    Scalebound - dragons

Will wait for Quantum Break reviews (first Alan Wake was fun, second - not very good, so will need to find out whether developers progressed to shit or "came back to their roots") and The Order: 1886 (this has no multiplayer, no sandbox to fool arround, seems very wasteful to pay full AAA game price for like 10 hours of entertainment, unless it's pretty good 10 hours).

Also monitoring Xenoblade Chronicles X. Too bad it's on Wii U, might buy used one for this and Bayonetta 2.

Other games - evolve, division, witcher, batman, rainbow six, dying light, uncharted - eh.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    GTA V and witcher 3.
    Dying light looks interesting I'll have to read up.
    Although I've not long started skyrim so that's taking up a lot of my free time now.

Oh god, and Heros of the Storm obv, much hype! No beta :///

Deleted
    In my list:

GTAV
    Metal Gear Solid V
    Farcry4
    Uncharted 4