Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polpe View Post
    If you think monks need a dmg nerf you're sorrowly mistaken
    .. i meant they need a passive or something that makes them take 10-15% less damage..

Quote Originally Posted by Arancor View Post
    I would love to lose Ember Tap completely as Destro if they would just make my beloved Warlock class playable again in arenas apart from annoying people by doing insane self-healing.

What I would add to those notes is the following:

- cooldown on Hammer of Justice, Storm Bolt, Asphyxiate and Bash increased to 1 minute, range reduced to 15m
    - lockout duration of interrupts reduced to 3 seconds across the board and being interrupted gives immunity to being interrupted again for 10 seconds

As for Ember generation: you need 2-3 spells for 1 ember with Charred Remains and 6-8 spells without.
    Finally someone with some understanding of balance. Good suggestions.
    <inactive>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The usual problem in this thread: Screaming for nerfs instead of screaming for improvements to other classes.

Let me just add some points for the classes I do play:

1. Rogues: How exactly is a 30 energy cost spell problematic to you as a gap closer. Why don't you notice that of the 3 choices 1 is not working at all, one hasn't been improved since TBC or so, and 1 was nerfed to cost 1/3 of a rogue's energy pool to use.

2. Rogues again: Why on earth would we want disarm back what was so compelling about it?

3. Warriors: Arms is completely broken at the moment but you seem ok with it (let people play fury right?) Again Disarm: Same argument...whats the compelling game play.

I think when you post threads like this you should at least tell us what class you play so we can understand where you come from with the changes you request.

P.S. Rogue combat spec is just foul and abused atm and does need a complete overhaul since it promotes a foul arena play method.

P.S. 2 I don't really have an opinion about other classes since I don't play them so I don't have strong views for or against any of the changes proposed.
    maining hunter atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    It's not tactical, it's not fun, it's used to be annoying. Self healing should take a backseat to mitigation cooldowns.
    fucking amen.
    the OP list would sound good for a start

thats an extremely hopefully list.

I expect a few pve tweaks, and thats about it.

Deleted
    Surv hunter
    - Trap CD 15 secs
    - Posthaste increases movement speed only for 4 secs.

Mage
    - Ice Nova damage nerf, buff others spells. Buff frostbolt, Frost bomb cant be dispelled.

DK
    - Blood DK just being stupid. Just drop damage in PvP like they did lower crystal damage in PvP for mages
    - Selfhealing really needs to be nerfed
    - Blood DK 4 set bonus needs rework
    - Obliterate nerf back to what it was in launch?

Warrior
    - Charge giving 2 sec immunity for roots?
    - Rework arms.. It just feels so stupid to play >.<

Rogue
    - 8 sec kidneys feels stupid. Revealing strikes not affecting to kidney shot
    - lol of speed is OP in BG/RBG. Just change it to work like only 2 times row, then ICD hits?

Druid
    - Increase Barkskin and Ironbark CD to 1.5 min
    - Displacer beast no longer increases movement speed and have 40 sec CD
    - Nerf feral burst and make it more substained. If they buff bleeds too much they will just pillar hump even more.

Priest
    - Feels pretty balanced, even people cry about them because they are so strong in BG or lower ratings. Feels fine imo...

Paladin
    - Damage during wings is just stupid. Needs nerf

Monk
    - Brewmaster 4 set needs to be changed
    - WW needs some def CD
    - Life cocoon CD increased

I am not PvP hero or playing in high ratings so something might sound stupid, but this is what i am thinking...

self-healing is a valid form of defense according to holinka. so get rekt in the butt if you think that's going away.

Deleted
    8 sec. Kidney already got fixed. Check the rogue forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    8 sec. Kidney already got fixed. Check the rogue forums.
    Praise Holinka.

Nah but really, cool. Rogues will start falling off the 2s ladder more though but I feel they're still gonna do fine in 3s, which is the main point anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...25883198943232

Hotfix applied: The PvP duration of Kidney Shot is now a max of 6 seconds for all specs.

Fuck yeah, thank you blizzard

you're still gonna lose to rogues if you were before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Reduce the absorb on the weakest external CD in the game? No thanks, Cocoon is underwhelming enough as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol let me guess, you are a healer? and play warrior?

I play ret in PvE, and I really believe moving ret from the current <really powerful burst then strong sustained> to <Really strong sustained> wouldnt change much, they'd still do ridiculous damage.

Deleted
    Rofl. Rogues can now use Kidney shot in 4 points and it still lasts 6 secs. No point to use 5 points for it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    Rofl. Rogues can now use Kidney shot in 4 points and it still lasts 6 secs. No point to use 5 points for it
    For each combo point spent, your damaging finishing moves reduce the cooldown on your Adrenaline Rush, Killing Spree, and Sprint by 2 sec, and all your finishing moves have a 20% chance to grant a combo point and restore 25 Energy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    I agree, mostly. I think disarms could have a place for the squishier classes to have another opportunity to ease some pressure.

Some percentage heals need nerfing, some dont. Conversion definitely does.
    The problem with disarm is, that it's a pure counter for melee CDs. I don't want it back. Not on my warrior not on anyone. Less dps CDs means you can cut back on the CC that only aims to interrupt a dps CD.

To that list I'd rework all invulnerability CDs. They aren't fun and like BoS promote slacker gameplay. Cut down on passive healing (hunter mainly).
    Instead of reducing the heal from conversion I'd remove the glyph that gives them runic power when struck by a slow, or give that glyph a hefty internal CD. Some classes have passive slows attached and it's stupid to have a mechanic that turns the non-option of slowing into damage or heal.
    I'd also rework druid 6min CD Heart of the Wild. The large CD is because it's an extremely powerful CD. So is Bloodlust or Army of Darkness (dead?) but they are blocked out.
    I'd give BoS and Druidshapeshifting deminishing returns. An exhaustion mechnic like Rumble has in League of Legends where over use is punished other than energy usage or costing GCDs. For example linear decrease of momevmentspeed buff on BoS and a charge mechanic on the root-breaks for druids. Doesn't have to be set tight, just that it doesn't give them the ability to run from 10 people SPAMMING their CC and still not cutting it.
    I'd like Mana to be more of an issue for some classes, so that they need to switch from dps to regaining their ressoruces for a moment. Not a strong limitation but if you can't go oom as a DPS whats the point of having mana in the first place?
    Generally I'd cut down the CD stacking some classes have and need, because it, again, promotes slacker playstyle and usually means the class is worthless outside of those CDs.
    Demote Roots to being more counterable without having a healer disspelling them. They just work against some classes so extremly more than others it's a sort of CC purely against warriors, rogues.. Not unlike disarm. I still think they have their place but not as a "we casually take out someone with a soft CC and they can't do anything against it" mechanic

And most importantly: Remove uninteresting trinkets from PvP. That is, give everybody a pvp free action button, regardless of class or race. On top of that remove trinkets that only work as to decrease damage taken or increase damage done and think of trinkets that would be more fun to switch out and try. Trinkets that interact with your playstyle rather than being some stat gives. Hard to do but that's not a good argument, is it.
    Last edited by mmocdbbb194638; 2015-01-08 at 02:50 PM.