Elemental and Mythic Twins

Hello, I see that there are some elemental shamans who can pull above 25k on Mythic Twins. I only can pull up to 22k -23k @ 661 ilv on Twins Orgon. I am currently running LM / UF / EoTE for fights that involves two or more targets. Is there any pointers / tips that can help increase my dps on Twins?

I recall, but I might be not correct. Isn't buffed EQ a DPS increase even with just two stacks of damage buff to EQ? I tried and didn't notice anything different.

On that fight, the lowest i've gotten the boss is 49% with 24kdps (663ilvl)

I used Elemental Mastery, Primal Elementalist ( you dont lightning bolt as much, you CL more thats why UF is not as good), Liquid Magma(Cleave)

Make sure you dont use glyph of CL cus you only cleave 2 mobs at a time.

I ran with AS / PE / LM - Unglyphed Chain / Glyphed for 60sec CD Spiritwalkers Grace(saves a lot of time when having to move for quakes ...)

Prioritize EQ up on both at all times (hopefully your tanks are kind) FS Running on both (you can utilize keeping it up when you have to keep moving) UF > FS renew if you're moving.

It's prime if your AS comes off CD and you are about to move - Throw that badboy out with a 2stack EQ. Lots of dmgs. Keeping your cleave up right / managing your fulminations and FS debuffs is what makes pewpew manageable

Holding #4 (was #2 on Tuesday last reset) on Mythic Twins for Damage Done/DPS hopefully this helps

Steeldrago

Quote Originally Posted by Sticknsquirt View Post
    I ran with AS / PE / LM - Unglyphed Chain / Glyphed for 60sec CD Spiritwalkers Grace(saves a lot of time when having to move for quakes ...)

Prioritize EQ up on both at all times (hopefully your tanks are kind) FS Running on both (you can utilize keeping it up when you have to keep moving) UF > FS renew if you're moving.

It's prime if your AS comes off CD and you are about to move - Throw that badboy out with a 2stack EQ. Lots of dmgs. Keeping your cleave up right / managing your fulminations and FS debuffs is what makes pewpew manageable

Holding #4 (was #2 on Tuesday last reset) on Mythic Twins for Damage Done/DPS hopefully this helps

Steeldrago
    I'm glad I came across this post. I do OK on Heroic Twins, but we're taking on Mythic this week, and I wanted to see what I can do to get a little more DPS in with all that chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardalor View Post
    I'm glad I came across this post. I do OK on Heroic Twins, but we're taking on Mythic this week, and I wanted to see what I can do to get a little more DPS in with all that chaos.
    Steeldrago US-Illidan; Don't fear asking me anything bud always here to help.