Hello,

I got 2 questions regarding vuhdo.
Specifically for the buff watch panel.

As a Holy paladin I can see Beacon of Light, but not Beacon of Faith in the buff panel, is is anyway possible to add this manually?
I find it very handy sometimes, especially if the tank dies during a fight and gets battle rezzed, to quickly put beacon on the tank again with a click!

And secondly, I also track Sacred Shield on the buff watch with a specific name (of the tank), and made it so that the unit frame turns yellow if sacred Shield is missing. One click, and Sacred Shield is back up. I can however only type in one name, I would like to also put in the 2nd tank's name, so the 2nd tanks unit frame also turns yellow if sacred shield is missing.
I try'd everything, separated with a , or ; but nothing seems to work. Is it possible to type in more names?

And yes, before the discussion starts, I know EF is the way to go, but my raid leader asked me to play with SS for a while to see how that goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind about the first question, I downloaded a beta release of Vuhdo, and Beacon of Faith is included in the latest beta/Alpha.
But I'm still looking for an answer for my 2nd question.