Best way to find a CM gold group?

Where is everyone finding CM gold groups? We got 1 group of ppl in guild doing them, but I would like to and I look in the premade dungeon finder and there is rarely any CM gold groups. Is there a thing like open raid to find groups for these? I've done endless 30 and brawlers rank 8 so im out of stuff to do solo and need to go on to the group stuff. Just wondering if there is a group finding tool people would use outside of the one that is built ingame. Thanks.

Deleted
    Build your own CM Gold group ? That's how i'm doing it. Ask good people you know and if they can't finde the motivation / time use the LFG tool to fill up your empty group slots. You won't be able to find cm gold people in 30minutes so don't lose patience and keep looking. /2 can be also a good place to find somebody.
    Last edited by mmocd34bec8955; 2015-01-05 at 11:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OpenRaid, good place to find groups for stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.