Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuisha View Post
    Took like 7 attempts total on HC after casualling it up in normal and 6/7HC for 4 weeks. Fight is a pure 100% retard check, every mechanic only kills people if they fuck up. Easy fight, DPS requirement is lax, healing requirement isn't so high, only positional/awareness requirements are somewhat high.
    actually, imperator is one of those fight, where one guy can actually wipe the whole raid. Stepping on a mine not only kills him but deal massive damage on the raid.
    That being said, there aren't just one strategy for this boss, so group adopt the everybody spread out tactic, another adopt the packed and move as one tactic.
    see what's best for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    This thread shall go many places.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Between normal and heroic that is. He is really easy and straightforward. Although, I only have 2 kills on him. 1 heroic 1 normal. Those two kills were with pugs. My guild still trying to get him down on normal. They are pretty casual though.
    "100+ attempts."

"2 kills."

"really easy and straightforward."

Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    "100+ attempts."

"2 kills."

"really easy and straightforward."
    I killed him with pugs. The amount of fail pugs Ihad to go tthrough befor Ifound a group that knew what they were doing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Speaking of this guy, we've been trying to kill him on heroic and needless to say he's been kicking our ass. We have ~20 people and I think that we have a relatively decent group of players. DPS averages around 20k and HPS averages around 38k. We've gotten the boss down to 37% a couple times before the damage output is just too much to keep healing through. We've tried having one of the DPS go heals and we did worse.

We're going to get another run of the first 6 on heroic to gear up some more so hopefully that helps.
    I think I found your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I think I found your problem.
    I just checked the logs of our second kill on this guy averaging about 655 ish ilvl in second week of highmaul. 24 man group with 6 healers. Only 1 of our healers is doing 34k. Lowest 2 doing 23k and 24k. 38K hps is more than well enough for imperator unless everyone is running with the nova and detonating mines left and right.

edit: I just checked our last kill 4 healing 21man where the healing was from best to worst: 39k>38k>35k>33k. confirming more that 38k is well enough, it is defenitly the damage intake where it is flawed
    Last edited by Nevalus; 2015-01-06 at 07:53 PM.

Closing this.

This site isn't a personal blog. Grats on your kills, but this didn't require its own thread.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions