Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Don't forget the cost savings. $13 a pack was ridiculous by comparison.
    I paid 20 near central park once...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I don't care about douche, I was able to curb my father's spending from 10€ a day to 7€ a week. It was one of the very few things I was able to convince him to and my family has thanked me every day ever since.

Also, douche.com is a douche website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Say no to Marijuana, guys.
    Use cloth bags...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid to brag about it. Do you not find that stupid?
    No, I do not care what other people do, when it has no impact on me. Brag all you want, I don't see it as a sign of intellect.

It is still obnoxious, plus there are some who are still using nicotine and therefore still exposing us to it.
    You are still sharing that experience with others who do not get the choice you do.
    Patches/Gum or other replacement means which do not impact on others in any other way are the only acceptable methods in my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Author sounds like a cigarette smoker, so he'd probably know a lot about douches.

trollface.jpg

It does suck when you used to come out for a smoke and it was a social event. Now, it's more antisocial than anything else. The dude just needs smoking buddies...

Vaping has been around for years before all these teeny boppers hopped on the wagon to make Worldstar smoke ring videos.

If you talk about vaping all the time and won't stfu about your "clouds" then yes, you're a douche bag. If you discuss vaping to current smokers wanting to help them quit cigarettes, you're not.

Hilarious how the author's tone... is that of a douchebag.

I'd rather someone vape than smoke because FFS THEY DON'T SMELL LIKE SHIT WHEN THEY VAPE

I don't know about this. I've been saying "Yes" to Marijuana for the past 14 years. So far, so good. And I mean. So. Good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid to brag about it. Do you not find that stupid?
    No, I don't find bragging as an indication of intellect. I need you to explain that for me...

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    http://www.douche.com/people-who-vap...ng-douchebags/

Kind of a funny and interesting article on THE Bigzoman's fbook feed.
    2 of my friends use vaporizers and the stuff they use in them now, don't have nicotine in them anymore. They now just do it out of habit.

Pretty bad article that just tries to generalize people based on what they do and has little to no actual relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by KievanAquinus View Post
    I don't know about this. I've been saying "Yes" to Marijuana for the past 14 years. So far, so good. And I mean. So. Good.
    But would you smoke it with a mouse? In a house? Or on a train?

"That wacky weed will kill you", Winter Blossom said, but Kievan was high as a plane.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you even know how much Marijuana it will take to begin talking to it as if it were a PERSON?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Pretty bad article that just tries to generalize people based on what they do and has little to no actual relevance.
    Haters gonna hate... Simple as that...

Lace it and we can say allot less.
    Remind me not to buy weed from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    No, I do not care what other people do, when it has no impact on me. Brag all you want, I don't see it as a sign of intellect.
    Pretty much this.

To each their own. The article is a huge pile of generalizations. Haters gonna hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    You had originally thought that my "stupid" comment was directed at people that do vape. I edited it to fix the typo and to explain that I found bragging about it stupid and not the actually act.
    That's great... Has nothing to do with what you quoted... but, great...

- - - Updated - - -

Lace it and we can say allot less.
    Don't call others stupid, a lot of the time it leads you to a pitfall.

How do you care enough to write shit like that....so people vape and it has created some new terminology...who cares!