Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The biggest problem I have with them is the "It's harmless" argument, It's been proven that they are indeed harmful. Estimated to be half as bad as cigarettes, but still harmful. I've tried one before, and it was just like breathing to me, so I tried one with a "hit" and it made be cough for 20 minutes and hyperventilate.

Both of them kill you, I prefer the real thing.

P.S the harm from them was related to particles within the vapor, Don't go asking for a source, because I read that about 6 months ago - also, if your inhaling the stuff you should of researched it yourself anyway by now. They don't have nasty chemicals, but they still give you cancer.

***This post is intended as satire

People who smoke Cigarettes are F'ing Douchebags

1.) You're poisoning your lungs ***hole, you're going to die early
    Please keep acting like you enjoy this product while your family watches you slowly kill yourself. Have fun seeing their faces when you're too sick to function and they have to take care of you. Your kids are going to love burying you.

2.) No one gives a shit about your emphysema
    Your coughing is very loud. Could you keep it to yourself? No, I know you're sick, but you did this to yourself. shh. you're disturbing people that don't have this terrible habit.

3.) Stop saying "cigs" it's f'ing dumg
    They're Cigarettes, not cigs, or ciggies, or whatever else you call them. Call these death sticks what they are.

4.) If you smoke, it tastes like crap, and you like crappy flavors.
    This nonsense tastes like pure ash, how could this possibly be enjoyable?

5.) Stop ****ing on non-smokers
    Don't blow that their way, nobody wants to breathe in your toxins. Stop complaining that "smoking sections" are steadily going away, you are a danger to healthy people.

6.) Stay away from children

7.) Stay away from asthmatics

did I do it right? was I over the top and douchey enough??

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for those of you legitimately looking to do research, you can check some out here:
    http://www.ecigarette-research.com/web/index.php
    Last edited by Tpyo; 2015-01-06 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Fixed link

I've got a buddy that vapes. The thing that drives me crazy the most is when he talks about his vaping equipment. Like I know what the fuck he's talking about.

Buddy: this here is the water-suck-o-tron 3000 v .1. Combined with a 44 Db atomizer this baby puts out 23,000 cubic feet of vapor every second. Like smoking a cloud bro.

Me: This morning, I took my first solid shit since getting back from South America last month.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    The whole article is a pot calling a kettle black, and then calling it a pot, and saying that it's a douchebag for trying to be a kettle.

The following people are assholes.
    The poster of that article.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    The biggest problem I have with them is the "It's harmless" argument, It's been proven that they are indeed harmful. Estimated to be half as bad as cigarettes, but still harmful. I've tried one before, and it was just like breathing to me, so I tried one with a "hit" and it made be cough for 20 minutes and hyperventilate.

Both of them kill you, I prefer the real thing.

P.S the harm from them was related to particles within the vapor, Don't go asking for a source, because I read that about 6 months ago - also, if your inhaling the stuff you should of researched it yourself anyway by now. They don't have nasty chemicals, but they still give you cancer.
    Either what you smoked had nicotine in it and you're not used to it (it can be pretty harsh if you're not used to it) or you have a lung problem. Most "e-juices" have the same base as asthma medicine + flavoring. The flavoring is about as harmful as any other aerosol that's not clean air.

Life literally gives you cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by SogPig View Post
    I've got a buddy that vapes. The thing that drives me crazy the most is when he talks about his vaping equipment. Like I know what the fuck he's talking about.

Buddy: this here is the water-suck-o-tron 3000 v .1. Combined with a 44 Db atomizer this baby puts out 23,000 cubic feet of vapor every second. Like smoking a cloud bro.

Me: This morning, I took my first solid shit since getting back from South America last month.
    I mean, I get that. But I feel like everyone is like that when they get something new and are excited about it, they want to tell their friends about it. I usually just do my best to understand, even if I'm a bit out of my depth, they do the same for me when i'm overly excited and talking about something they don't remotely understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    But I genuinely laughed at the "No one gives a shit about your clouds"
    Is that really a thing?
    they have competitions to see who can blow the biggest 'cloud"

that is kind of douchy
    Last edited by stabetha; 2015-01-06 at 12:52 AM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

i take it you dont like broad city

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    "No one gives three shits about your clouds."

Urm, Sorry, but I fucking hate smokers who light up when I'm stood waiting for a bus or train. I don't want to smell there second hand bullshit.

"Stop pissing on smokers"
    Stop smoking in public areas and have some consideration for people around you, and maybe I will stop.

I have purposely begun coughing up flem and spitting it on the ground around smokers before just to give them the message.

I'm not telling you smokings bad and you shouldn't do it like some ultra conservative moron, but I don't want to smell what your breathing out either, same with pot smokers. Do it out the way of others, and we're fine.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2015-01-06 at 01:07 AM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    they have competitions to see who can blow the biggest 'cloud"
    <snip>
    that is kind of douchy
    And you don't even have to go to them. It's almost as if they're for like-minded individuals and anyone who doesn't care isn't required to care. It's like "Man, car guys are kind of douchy because they have competitions to see who can go the fastest in their cars". "Golfers are kind of douchy because they have competitions to see who can hit their golf balls into holes in the least amount of swings".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    And you don't even have to go to them. It's almost as if they're for like-minded individuals and anyone who doesn't care isn't required to care. It's like "Man, car guys are kind of douchy because they have competitions to see who can go the fastest in their cars". "Golfers are kind of douchy because they have competitions to see who can hit their golf balls into holes in the least amount of swings".
    like i say, if you want to go to a bar that allows smoking, or in a park thats not prohibited from it, I've no problem with people smoking in places designed from them, but doing it anywhere they please because they enjoy it, I'm just gonna keep gobbing flem by there feet if they do. If I was to pull down my pants at a bus station and wack one off, claiming I enjoy it, i'm be arrested for indecency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    I actually do go to them sometimes, my local vape group has monthly meets and every third one has a cloud competition. I meant that one in particular had a douchy element to it, of course it is new jersey so......
    Last edited by stabetha; 2015-01-06 at 01:17 AM.
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Cloud competitions?

SERIOUSLY?
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Pretty bad article that just tries to generalize people based on what they do and has little to no actual relevance.
    Agreed. It's picking out a tiny minority of a group and then trying to generalize that everyone that vapes is like that. I know many people that use vaporizers, and not a single one I know brags about it or acts dbagish about it. The vast majority of people that use vaporizers simply do because they enjoy it themselves, and/or it helps them quit smoking cigarettes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Cloud competitions?

SERIOUSLY?
    I would bet you have a hobby that some people would find dumb also.
    I hate America

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    I would bet you have a hobby that some people would find dumb also.
    I do, it's called using MMO-OT. But at least it has substance.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    I do, it's called using MMO-OT. But at least it has substance.
    Does it matter? if they enjoy it, and they find other people that enjoy it, let them have fun. Jesus it's their leisure time. Get off your high horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like their: "The following people are assholes" segment. Good stuff.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    http://www.douche.com/people-who-vap...ng-douchebags/

Kind of a funny and interesting article on THE Bigzoman's fbook feed.
    I used E-Cigs to quit smoking, I no longer smoke or Vape 3 years without any. If used for the designed purpose it is not a douche move.

Had a friend who started vaping and would not shut the fuck up about it, no matter how often you told him that nobody cares. He eventually figured it out after we stopped inviting him over.

Still, not as bad as the douchebag who started vaping in my living room. Could not kick him out of my house fast enough.