Deleted

PVP druid question:)

Hey guys,

I am pretty new to the druid pvp.

I was wondering if there any way to optimize ur pvp gear so u could play both feral and boom without losing much. (with conquest gear obviously)

And what are the stat priorities, for these 2 classes?

Cheers

For moonkin i will be optimising for Int > versatility >mastery >haste >crit >multi.
    This means the 690 questline ring will be part of the set
    Cant help you out with feral though
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2015-01-06 at 02:42 AM.

Deleted
    There's not much gear that's changeable between the two specs:
    Weapon/jewelry&back/trinkets don't switch int/agi.
    The same 3/5 of your main set will be used in both sets, with each spec having a BiS non-set item and thus maybe different 4th set-item.

So essentially you are 'optimizing' 2 main-set slot items, and wrist/waist/boots. Assuming the BiS items are even different for those slots. Ultimately it doesn't matter much.

Deleted
    Feral uses 2set because 4set sucks and there is better non-set pieces. I THINK statprio for feral is crit to around 35%ish then multistrike. Someone else has to fill this in or check some highrated feral on the ladder

Deleted
    Yeah, I'd say the same, crit > multi, with versatility rather high depending on comp for guaranteed damage and more importantly to keep you from dying to random stuns.

Still, you'd start with 4 set, because resto 'needs' it. Then you'd finetune and buy feral non-set items.