10/10 H (02/26/15)
    02/10 M (03/15/15)

Currently Recruiting:
    Tanks: None currently
    Melee DPS: None currently
    Caster DPS: Shadow Priest / Warlock / Mage / Ele Shaman / Balance Druid
    Healers: Any healer.
    Healers with a DPS Offspec are always a bonus

B-Tag: Miguel1985#1988 With any questions.
    Post below if you are interested in joining the guild, if you wish you may PM me with your B-Tag and I can guide you to the website (10 post restriction)

Raiding Schedule: Mon/Tues/Thurs 9:00PM-12:30AM EST

About Impudence
    We're a close knit Alliance guild on Eldre'thalas which will always concentrate on a small group of quality players. If you prefer to be a key player rather than just another one of the masses, this might be the place for you. We're all pretty friendly as well as dedicated. We definitely have the will and motivation to have a quickly progressing raiding environment.
    Previous Progression:
    12/12 H Icecrown Citadel
    6/6 H Blackwing Descent
    4/4 H Bastion of Twilight
    7/7 H Firelands
    8/8 H Dragon Soul | Realm First: Deathwing!
    6/6 H Mogu'shan Vault
    6/6 H Heart of Fear | Realm First: Grand Empress Shek'zeer!
    4/4 H Terrace of Endless Springs | Realm First: Sha of Fear!
    13/13 H Throne of Thunder | Realm First: Ra-den
    14/14 H Siege of Orgrimmar | Realm First: Garrosh Hellscream
    - All of the above were done on a 10 player difficulty.

Like most other guilds we have a few expectations:

* High Attendance. We understand if something in real life comes up and makes it so you can't show up, but we do expect some sort of heads up unless it's an emergency. We try hard to work our raids around the lives of our raiders but we can't do that without a little bit of time before hand.

* Dedication. Content won't always be a walk in the park and we're not ones who just give up after a few wipes. We expect our raiders to read up on strategies and come to raid mentally prepared. We do try not to raid too many hours each week so having to take extra time to explain something that someone could have watched a video or read a strat on isn't really acceptable.

* Willingness to learn. Not everyone who plays WoW is amazing at their class, and we understand this but we still expect our raiders to be researching the class they play and constantly trying to improve. If you have the mentality that you're amazing and don't need to do anything to change, quite bluntly, we do not want you. If you can't take advice of others or at least keep an open mind when people say stuff, then this isn't the guild for you. We do not like wasting people's money to transfer to our guild any more than people like to waste theirs.
    Last edited by Vynlendus; 2015-03-19 at 12:01 AM.

Here is our website since Vyn wasn't able to post links
    http://impudence.guildlaunch.com/

Guild's website was posted above - Feel free to apply on the site if you're interested.

Still needing some strong range dps looking for a fun raid enviornment that is wanting to progress on mythic.
    "But if I use my mouse to turn, how will i click my spells?"

Still looking for ranged DPS for our Mythic roster. Brackenspore to 2%

Brackenspore down! Tectus to p2 30%.

Tectus down! 7/7h and 4/7m in one night!

Butcher down! Still looking for people that are interested in mythic raiding!

Currently looking for a Spriest, Ele Shaman, Lock and Laser Chicken.
    For everyone and anyone's enjoyment our butcher kill (sort of lol).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfT8ci5HUe8
    "But if I use my mouse to turn, how will i click my spells?"

Blackhand down, still looking to pick up a shadow priest, ele shaman, and boomkin.

Gruul down! 2/10! In need of any healers.