Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shamans need that fiery earth fist of death Thrall used to kill Garrosh

Make it happen Blizz

I would consider this a buff to Earthgrab totem, even if it was only graphical.
    Is this where the header goes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, but Elemental Shamans need that Boulder Toss spell that the Ogre Magi have, instead of Earthquake. That would make me permanently go Ele.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Nah, but Elemental Shamans need that Boulder Toss spell that the Ogre Magi have, instead of Earthquake. That would make me permanently go Ele.
    But magically levitating a boulder over your head is a bad idea! That's what the debuff on the ogres says when I interrupt their cast and it hits them in the head. :P

This should be what eq is. A hand that shakes the hell out of the mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    But magically levitating a boulder over your head is a bad idea! That's what the debuff on the ogres says when I interrupt their cast and it hits them in the head. :P
    Wait that really happens in game?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Wait that really happens in game?
    For realz, yo.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=149061

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    Lol holy shit that's awesome.

Deleted
    What shamans really need is the potato channel spell they showed in the WoD trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure dude, but first! let's make it a totem with a 5 second cast.

There are many abilities that other NPCs have that really make me jealous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of abilities, hand Lava burst over to enhancement, if those ogres in shattrah can cast their fel lava burst while wearing 2 1 handers - making them enhancement!!! - so can we

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Speaking of abilities, hand Lava burst over to enhancement, if those ogres in shattrah can cast their fel lava burst while wearing 2 1 handers - making them enhancement!!! - so can we
    Replace Lightning Bolt with Lava Burst on Enh, and give Ele Boulder Toss instead of Lava Burst - I'm very ok with this.

I only need that Thrallnado on Bladespire Fortress.... And graphic wise, that lightning struck as Thrall's final spell cast on Garrosh, that's how our Fulmination should looks like...

Considering he got hit by an earth effect and then immediately struck by lightning, I think it's safe to assume that the hand is just a really fancy graphic for Earth Shock.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Considering he got hit by an earth effect and then immediately struck by lightning, I think it's safe to assume that the hand is just a really fancy graphic for Earth Shock.
    earth shock? did thrall have 10000 lightning shield stacks or something?

Earth fist of death? Uh re-watch the cinematic, it's the lightning bolt that fries and kills garrosh.

Celestalon: We heard you, Shamans, and we shall deliver.

Earthen Hand Totem: Summon a totem at the feet of the caster for 2 seconds that calls out an earthen hand that roots the target for 2 seconds. Can't do that while stunned. 5 HP. Require 20 charges of Lightning Shield. 2.8 sec cast time. 10 min CD.

"Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    Earthen Hand Totem: Summon a totem at the feet of the caster for 2 seconds that calls out an earthen hand that fists the target for 2 seconds. Can't do that while stunned. 5 HP. Require 20 charges of Lightning Shield. 2.8 sec cast time. 10 min CD.
    Corrected that for you

You know, being able to fist each other gives a whole new meaning to PvP. Just sayin.