Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What's the highest % you have failed a Highmaul Raid mission at?

After failing a Mythic Highmaul mission today at 94% and successfully completing one a couple weeks ago at 73%, I'm curious to know what the highest % other people have failed their Highmaul Raid mission at.

I didn't get a screenshot - but I failed a 98% this week

Some people are saying that you can fail a 100% mission because it "rounds up" so it would be 99.1% but shows 100%.

But so far, I have yet to fail anything that gave me an epic.

I've failed quite a few 99% missions, but I've never done a highmaul one with less than 100%

87%, was really sad since I completed four sub 60 and two sub 70 at the same time as I failed it at 87%.

10+ Year Old Account
    I failed two ilvl 655 missions in a row, with 98% chance each.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

I failed a 98% 4 weeks ago and a 95% today (on an alt). These are the only Highmaul missions I've done with less than a 100% chance >.<
    Last edited by aggixx; 2015-01-06 at 08:20 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

I've failed a 94% and a 92% on my mage. I swear these things have a much higher failure rate than what is shown. A priest in my guild failed a 98% as well.

83% first one failed

Passed yesterday with 95% but got the exact item i just won in the raid earlier

Deleted
    90%...

My patience runs thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    I've actually started documenting it, but its surprising that the failures of 70-80% missions exceed my failures of 20-30% missions (which I usually do just to clear them from the docket). Rather unsettling. Never failed anything over 97% though, and infrequently get a failure in the 80-90% range, as it should be.
    I think there is some voodoo happening. I read somewhere that not checking a debuff gives you a 27% chance to fail.

But what is more strange to me is that while your characters are <100 they seem to be unstoppable, I send them on 59% missions all the time and they *rarely* fail.

Deleted
    What triggers such a mission? I've done all missions every day since launch, and I've only seen 2 Highmaul missions. All followers more or less are decked out in purples.

Oh, and I failed an 85% one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never failed.

I haven't failed any. Lowest I tried was 86% or so the very first time.

Only got 1 so far for some weird reason?? and i have like 12 ilvl 655 follower. But that one failed at 78%

10+ Year Old Account
    Never failed any, but the lowest I've passed with was with a 46%.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I failed at 91%.

My missus somehow managed to fail at 100%. I'm sure there's some kind of display bug and the numbers behind the scenes sometimes don't match up with the numbers it shows. When the mission came back it was listed at 90% instead of the 100% it was sent out at.

ive actually been lucky with these as ive had success with less than 60% on these, ive passed with 51% a few times late week

You can fail any mission at 100% if you do not have all of the abilities covered. That being said, I have had 1 heroic and 2 mythic missions and have completed all three with less than 70%.