Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Your reply to Dzud was confusing as to which side of the fence you were actually on.
    My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    nope none....its as boring as watching some people play chest..even if its with boobs. why watch someone play instead of doing it yourself?
    Because everyone does the exact same thing, right? You're not just watching the person play, you're watching his/hers tought process.

Everyone does and thinks differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    1) Why would anyone watch someone else play?
    2) Why would I want anyone to watch me play?
    Needie kiddies? Like the ones who use 'cool'? When they get past puberty maybe they will be able to play themselves instead of watching others.

Streams are useful - benched raiders can watch the progress to already know what is going on and how to handle mechanics if they are suddenly called in to replace someone, saves time explaining stuff again

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Needie kiddies? Like the ones who use 'cool'? When they get past puberty maybe they will be able to play themselves instead of watching others.
    But you will never get past your complex. If people find watching a twitch stream entertaining, let them watch without judging.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Kaceytron is ugly and her chest does not make up for it, im not sure if its over abuse of makeup or what but I cringe when i see pictures of her. 0/10 would not do.
    I wouldn't say she's ugly per se, but I know what you mean. I think it's the massive over-emphasis on looks in her stream that deters me (admittedly she does have a nice rack tho!)

The best looking HS streamer I ever saw was at like 3am in the morning with 20 viewers:

I'd douse myself in petrol and lock myself in an incinerator to see nudes.