7+ Year Old Account

End-Game Garrison Help

Was just wondering if any master garrison planners had a good idea on what to do end-game pve for garrisons.

I find myself with almost max resources and almost all 25 followers with 650+ ilvl

I have lumber mill, war mill, barracks, the storehouse, barn, lworking place, and salvage yard

Should I get rid of warmill or lumbermill for something else? The passive bonus to give you better upgrades from missions seems to be a requirement for pve-garrison type.

Just not sure if this is the best I can do - trading post maybe for lumber mill? that's the only change I am seriously considering but I am no expert.

Also, Lunar fall in - i dont really need any more followers, not sure if the treasure missions are worth a crap - I got rid of it once I hit 100 and had full purp followers with a spread of good ability/traits.

Thanks for any input -

I find myself with almost max resources and almost all 25 followers with 650+ ilvl
    You have done the most out of the Garrisons. All you need to do is to way for the normal / heroic / mythic gears to unlock and do the missions. As PVE end-game, that were the sole reason for us to invest so much time into it.

Other than that, you could always build a Barn and farm for Savage Blood for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpopos10 View Post
    Was just wondering if any master garrison planners had a good idea on what to do end-game pve for garrisons.

I have lumber mill, war mill, barracks, the storehouse, barn, lworking place, and salvage yard

Should I get rid of warmill or lumbermill for something else? The passive bonus to give you better upgrades from missions seems to be a requirement for pve-garrison type.

Just not sure if this is the best I can do - trading post maybe for lumber mill? that's the only change I am seriously considering but I am no expert.

Also, Lunar fall in - i dont really need any more followers, not sure if the treasure missions are worth a crap - I got rid of it once I hit 100 and had full purp followers with a spread of good ability/traits.

Thanks for any input -
    I'm jealous that you have a good spread of abilities and traits. Meanwhile I have 18 followers (over half) with minion swarms, but struggle to counter group damage or magic debuff or a few others. Very frustrating.

Edit: On topic, I'm not sure what you would need besides war mill and salvage yard. And if as you say you don't need follower gear, then there's really nothing more for you to do. I think once I get a good spread I will continue running salvage missions for gold/follower gear, but I plan to drop the war mill at some point. I think having both when you have a huge cache of gear and resources seems silly.