Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    or all at once, I hope.
    preferably all at once though i occasionally have to settle with one or the other.

Read fiction, play video games, work out, browse the web and spend about an hour each day on Youtube. That's about it, in general.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Play video games. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    play video games
    read books
    masturbate.
    eat spicy food.
    work
    watch tv.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Have a lot of free time currently (can't even go into work much, sucky health) - play games, read books, talk to people, moderate here, browse reddit, listen to music, watch movies / TV series, play with my cat, get attacked by my cat.. play with my dog.. watch my dog get attacked by my cat.. I also like good food, I enjoy cooking/baking and going out to restaurants.

Free time? ugh, have too much of it atm, going crazy.

But, learning 2 languages, drawing sometimes, reading, playing games, exercice.
    Thats it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Free time? ugh, have too much of it atm, going crazy.

But, learning 2 languages, drawing sometimes, reading, playing games, exercice.
    Thats it.
    I hope Swedish is one of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh, well..
    Internet stuff, like MMO-Champ
    Games
    Learning to play the guitar atm
    Outdoors stuff (ski during winter, hiking/swimming during summer)
    Meet friends, usually go for coffee and just chat, try to do that a couple of times a week
    Read
    Misc.

play WoW

which is like 30mins to an hour at most a day

sometimes i play 2+ hours...maybe once a week >_>

Video games, books, music, movies, gym, friends

that's about it

A few things:

- Post on MMO Champion forums. I usually just look for topics that interest me and very rarely ever start threads myself. September 2009 listed as my join date, 4,084 posts as of this one, and I think I've actually started like....two threads in all that time.

- Go through YouTube and look for new bands (I'm very much into metal).
    - Read Fark. I just go through the links and don't actually post anything. I don't have an account, and I don't read the comments.
    - Play guitar. Although I've been slacking on this a bit lately and really need to get back to a practice routine before I start forgetting everything.
    - I sort of like to cook, preferably smoking/grilling. I have one of those barrel-shaped charcoal grills and an electric smoker.
    - Read. Most of what I read is either fantasy or science fiction.
    - D&D, but my D&D group is kind of on hold right now because a couple of my friends had to drop for a while.

- Gaming. I don't usually like to game alone. I have a "core" group of friends on things like battle.net and Steam. I usually do my gaming late in the evening. If my friends are either not online or not up for any games, I usually just do something else. Might fire up single-player stuff every once in a while, but gaming is far less fun to me if my friends aren't available. I've dicked around in Skyrim a bit (the "legendary edition" with all the DLC was on sale at one point for like $15, so I said why the hell not), but it never really sucked me in the way it did all my friends who have like 300+ hours played on it.

Most of my games right now are on PC and either Blizzard or Steam games. I am starting to get a bit bored of WoW. The big game that my Steam friends and I are loving right now is Payday 2. The newest console I have is an XBox 360. I occasionally fire it up.

I don't watch much TV. I'm a huge fan of Walking Dead, but that's one hour, one night a week. I might occasionally flip through channels and find something that holds my attention for a few minutes, but yeah, I'm not really big on watching TV.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-01-07 at 04:29 PM.

Deleted
    I express my hatred of all things by chanelling that rage into bitching on forums.....

Or I you know, go for a run, ride, train wing chun, when the evenings are lighter take my bow out and shoot a bit. Ride my motor bike......then come back and bitch on forums. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Play video games. Perform at shows on the weekends (centennials.bandcamp.com). Play D&D on the weekends. Watch Anime. Go to geeky Conventions.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    I read a lot, literature, random articles or essays on the internet about science, history, philosophy etc.
    Play some dota, though not that much as I used to, watch anime, movies or dota/hs streams, listen to music or play random games when I feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xistenz View Post
    Alot of single people here it seems. Feeling lonely, pros the way to go.
    I love being alone, I have been this way for like 6 years and I don't even want a gf.
    Last edited by mmoc5e9403d736; 2015-01-07 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rwn View Post
    I read a lot, literature, random articles or essays on the internet about science, history, philosophy etc.
    Play some dota, though not that much as I used to, watch anime, movies or dota/hs streams, listen to music or play random games when I feel like it.

I love being alone, I have been this way for like 6 years and I don't even want a gf.
    I have a girlfriend. Been together for 6 years and hopefully moving in together soonish. My activities are shared with her.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I try to exercise...need to be better about that. I spend time with the wife, watch sports, go out to eat. I actually need another hobby besides video games.

Free time? What's that?

I guess I clean my house, clean my car, and if there's any more free time left, have a social life.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Usually I'll do some home improvement, and in the odd case there's not anything to take care of. I'll play some games.

Either game, watch some TV or a movie with my girlfriend, work out (which I'm not at the moment cause of bronchitis) and play with my cat. Sometimes if I'm feeling it, have a whiskey or beer.
    Last edited by frigoffrick; 2015-01-07 at 10:10 PM.

Playing WoW, making WoW addons, reading, watching TV series