MineCraft Cities - FUN SERVER

Join our website, mccities.com! We offer an active forum to discuss events and happenings, and we also post detailed video explanations on everything you need to know about the server.

Play.McCities.com

Objective

Go from rags to riches! Start your life in the city by opening a small shop or getting a job, and end up a multimillionaire. Leaderboards are displayed on our website, so that top players can be looked up to by thousands. Monopolize with several businesses, own a multitude of real estate that new members buy or rent, and hire other players to do the dirty work! Our custom plugins allow players to do all this, and more. This server is one of a kind.

Description

Minecraft Cities is a server where players can live life the way they want. They can live an honest life by working their way up to become a millionaire, owning businesses, hiring other players, starting cities and collecting taxes, or by living a simple life and owning a small store. Players can also live the life of a criminal by living on the outskirts of the town or deep in the wilderness, farming and cooking drugs to smuggle into the city. They can become drug dealers, or perhaps mug people or rob their homes. However, the server has a very experienced police force, and if players are caught, they will be sent to court and then to prison, where they will be subjected to hard work. They can work and level up through prison ranks to get out, they can escape, or they can stay and have guards or friends on the server smuggle drugs and guns into the prison to start a blackmarket shop. Anything is possible in Minecraft Cities!

This seems interesting. I would be interested to play this. At fist I thought that they were adding cities to minecraft.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will have to check this out. I play on a weekly basis and I am always looking for new servers to hop on.

You can post server listings in this thread, here