Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    INB4 Vyxn or Orbitus claiming the Southern Strategy is a liberal lie and it never happened.
    WAIT WAIT WAIT. Why would I say that the Southern Strategy is a liberal lie? I think you mean Orlong. I am no where near as ignorant of history as some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    WAIT WAIT WAIT. Why would I say that the Southern Strategy is a liberal lie? I think you mean Orlong. I am no where near as ignorant of history as some people.
    Son of a bitch...I knew it was too good to be true. Orbitus is a Conservative Spy! You Red Blooded Bastard!! /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't trust The Blaze to report what the whether was right now if they were standing outside and looking at it, and Glenn Beck is a professional bullshit peddler, and scam artist, pimping fear and paranoia all to lean in on the political system, if some Republicans are responding to him and lunatic fringe on the right by giving him middle finger, I might be wrong about never liking Republicans.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Declaring people are "extremists" while refusing point to anything making them so is kind of stupid dude.
    So every time you refer to ted Cruz, or another extremist conservative, as "far right" or extremely to the right, you write up a sidebar paragraph explaining why you think that?

It is commonly accepted that politicians such as Nancy Pelosi and Ted Cruz are far left/right of the center of US politics. It is unnecessary to write up an essay to explain something that is common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    It is commonly accepted that politicians such as Nancy Pelosi and Ted Cruz are far left/right of the center of US politics. It is unnecessary to write up an essay to explain something that is common knowledge.
    It's also commonly accepted that orange is extremist blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I'm not the one trying to choose what's left and right. I'm using the standard global definitions of the terms. You are the one trying to make them mean something new.
    Right and left are a frame of reference from the center. the center of US politics is not the same as the "global center".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It's also commonly accepted that orange is extremist blue.
    See above.

Right and left are a frame of reference from the center.
    This is full of wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics

They are actually things. Stop calling orange blue because ignorance.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    That guy is absolutely nuts. The whole Tea Bagger movement is crazy.

So every time you refer to ted Cruz, or another extremist conservative, as "far right" or extremely to the right, you write up a sidebar paragraph explaining why you think that?

If I call Ted Cruz far right wing I can expect to be asked for some evidence of that and I can provide it. If you want to call people invective laced words like "extremist" at least be prepared to back your shit up.

This is full of wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics

They are actually things. Stop calling orange blue because ignorance.
    Serious question: do you have Asperger syndrome? Your inability to accept that the terms right and left can be used as a frame of reference from the center is unusual.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-01-08 at 01:17 AM.

Serious question: do you have Asperger syndrome? Your inability to accept that the terms right and left can be used as a frame of reference from the center is unusual.
    Really? Where do the links say that?

As usual, you present an ongoing inability to substantiate anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If I call Ted Cruz far right wing I can expect to be asked for some evidence of that and I can provide it. If you want to call people invective laced words like "extremist" at least be prepared to back your shit up.
    Well, I would never ask you for evidence, and i also won't be providing any evidence of something that is common knowledge.

Well, I would never ask you for evidence, and i also won't be providing any evidence of something that is common knowledge.
    It's also common knowledge in the USA that evolution is false, because 55% don't believe in it. Or it's just vast intellectual laziness.

Really? Where do the links say that?

As usual, you present an ongoing inability to substantiate anything.
    As usual, you avoid the question.

Its so obvious that I shouldn't be expected to substantiate it.

Better yet, its so common knowledge, it should be really easy to obtain evidence of said reference.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

That our former Speaker of the House and Senate Majority leader are "extremists" hardly seems like "common knowledge" to me, but I've found over my years that anything called common knowledge is generally just common bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    You actually care whether Glenn Beck lives or dies, let alone what he does and says?
    Beck is a fake libertarian. Libertarianism doesn't really work in the U.S. anymore, but libertarians can keep living the impossible dream all they want.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Beck is fanatical Tea Party advocate pretending to be a Libertarian. He's frightening because he can influence so many people, and he's crazy as hell, which adds to the frightening part.