Deleted

Frost 2h or unh dps?

Hi everyone!
    So i've been playing tank 90% of this expansion.

And my guild recently merged with another one to start Mythic.
    Now the problem is,

i have to reroll dps.

I have no idea what to do.
    Frost or unholy?
    I know unh / Blood stats are the same.
    how about frost?
    Whats the main stats there? Do i have to get completely new gear?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5tung/advanced

Thanks in advice!

Deleted
    For 2H frost the 3 main stats are: Multistrike, Haste and Versatility with Multistrike generally being the best. I think your gear is good enough for both UH and 2H frost, though I think it best to replace some of your +crit items if you wanted to go frost (crit is garbage for frost because of the way KM works).

Deleted
    Which that gear I would stick to UH. When you get a good weapon, frost can pull some crazy numbers single target.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frost is very easy and forgiving to play, but very tedious to master. Unholy is just plain difficult. Currently Frost 2h pulls ahead in terms of dmg I believe. For both unholy and 2h frost the primary stat is multistrike.

Frost is trivial to master if you use RC or macroed BT and ignore KM. Which you should. Heck, if you're DW you can go mastersimple for the easiest spec in the game.

Unholy has a couple extra buttons, but it's no biggie either, if you correctly don't try to maximize DT uptime. Neither spec is brain surgery.

According to all the data publicly available, Unholy absolutely smokes Frost in Highmaul normal and heroic. They aren't even close; Unholy is one of the best specs in the game and Frost one of the worst. It even wins by a bit on Butcher.

Deleted
    Alright.
    i appreciate all your answers.

i will try out unholy, im a bit familiar with UH spec tho, going to try to master it abit more and see how it works out!

Mod can close if wanted.

Deleted
    Go UH. Or better yet try both out and see what you like the most in term of playstyle. But DPS wise in your gear UH will be better. If you get a good 2h hc weapon and a bit more haste/multi then you could go 2h frost. Frost is very weapon dependent while UH is gear dependent.

Deleted
    Frost 2h is more fun imho ! And the rotation is much easier.