Deleted

How strong are the legendary rings?

I am not getting mine till next week, I wanna know how big of an excuse I got

10% main stat proc for 10 sec with roughly 65 sec ICD(in RPPM form).

Depends on the class a bit(strength of other CDs), but I guess like 3% DPS increase alone from the proc

It's an average 1.5(333...)% increase to your primary stat. Noticeable, but unlikely to make or break anything.

Should be a 1-1.5% DPS increase.

Uptime is between 20-30% somehow based on logs this week.

Deleted
    What are you people talking about? They haven't released the legendary version yet. We're still stuck on the epic phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    What are you people talking about? They haven't released the legendary version yet. We're still stuck on the epic phase.
    OP said he won't be getting it until next week, so obviously he is talking about the 690 proc ring that will be a legendary down the line. You keeping up champ? Understand?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    OP said he won't be getting it until next week, so obviously he is talking about the 690 proc ring that will be a legendary down the line. You keeping up champ? Understand?
    already the 680, even the 640 version people were calling it the "legendary" ring. kind of a misuse of the word legendary, but i suppose we all understood what it meant.

SIGH! 5 damn stones away from it and I think I've already looted at least 1 stone off of every boss this week.

Rough calculations for my character:
    10% int = 10% spell power = +400 spell power
    Counting spell power from staff, spell power goes from 5300 to 5700
    Since everything I do is based linearly on spell power, the proc is a direct ~~7.5% damage increase
    0.92 procs per minute means an uptime of 10s per ~65s (about 15%)
    15% of 7.5% is 1.125%

So yeah, on the order of 1-1.5%.

Deleted
    Single target patchwerk, as boomkin:
    Before ring - 38855
    After ring - 39317
    Fight length: 250 secs (Butcher's length give or take)
    Increase - 1.175%

Ugh...one stone away from it Got lucky a few days ago and got a stone from a work order. Maybe I'll get another before next Tuesday.

Anyways, yeah, I'm seeing about an average of a 1% increase. Which is pretty good for the first stage of the ring with a proc on it.