Kidney down to 6 seconds...

Personally I felt rogues were okay... I dont play one to be perfectly honest but I never had an issue with one on my Enhancer or DK (obviously)... I felt they were a bug to be swatted... a nuisance with a long stun that i specifically saved a trinket for their only saving grace was their stun cause their damage is abysmal... but everyone QQ'd now its nerf-batted,

meanwhile Windwalker monks are worthless Locks cant play anything but affliction Dks and pallies can roll anything and everything they want, disc priests outperform everyone by a mile... I feel like there were alot more pertinent problems then a stun people couldnt learn to trinket or blow a cd through...

Please no ragers just discuss...

Now I haven't played too much arena or anything like that in WoD (Even though I have capped every week) and as a healer I found that the kidney shot combined with all the other shit they had was just too OP to be 8 seconds.
    Healers+rogues is the combo I've lost the most too when it comes to healer/DPS-combos.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzanar View Post
    Now I haven't played too much arena or anything like that in WoD (Even though I have capped every week) and as a healer I found that the kidney shot combined with all the other shit they had was just too OP to be 8 seconds.
    Healers+rogues is the combo I've lost the most too when it comes to healer/DPS-combos.
    Quoted for truth. 8 second kidney's might personally be not a problem depending on what class you play, but it was a huge problem overall. If they opened garrote, then into an 8 second kidney, then into an 8 second blind, thats like almost 20 seconds of anyone not being able to do anything. You can't even say "save your trinket for the blind" like everyone usually says since you'll just get hit with an 8 second kidney right after. Rogues had it so easy to set up kills with their amazing cc trains that they don't even need their partners to participate in. Now if they could only fix stupid hunter trap cd.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceDevilos View Post
    Personally I felt rogues were okay... I dont play one to be perfectly honest but I never had an issue with one on my Enhancer or DK (obviously)... I felt they were a bug to be swatted... a nuisance with a long stun that i specifically saved a trinket for their only saving grace was their stun cause their damage is abysmal... but everyone QQ'd now its nerf-batted,

meanwhile Windwalker monks are worthless Locks cant play anything but affliction Dks and pallies can roll anything and everything they want, disc priests outperform everyone by a mile... I feel like there were alot more pertinent problems then a stun people couldnt learn to trinket or blow a cd through...

Please no ragers just discuss...
    8 second Kidney was far from okay. I abused it for as long as I could. Having a way to reliably stun people for 12 seconds and not having the CC break on damage is bad. Red buff Killing Spree damage on top of an 8 second KS into a 4 second KS is usually death for any non-plate without an outside cooldown. Usually trinket on the KS puts you in a really bad spot unless you have a sac in your comp due to Blind.

Disc priests are actually the weakest healing class in arenas at the moment. They can be played in very few comps and dispelled pw:s' are a constant. I actually expect them to be buffed somehow in PvP. Not sure what the fix is as I don't run a priest myself.

WWs are horrid though, I can totally agree with that. The karma nerf pretty much made them roll over and die I believe. They have a lot of damage (as seen in PvE) but, that isn't covering their survival issues and ability to stick to targets.

Locks are fine, affliction is going to take over the 3v3 bracket shortly. I sort've expect WLD/RLD to be dominant comps once Hunters take a hit from the nerf bat. (or RLS if Shamans get the much needed buffs)

Deleted
    Good start, will it stop combat? Prolly not until they make killing spree peelable.

8 sec kidney was okay in mop because it already had way too much cc/burst that was the meta game
    in the new meta where they want less cc 8 second kidney into 4 second shadow kidney is absolutely silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafe View Post
    Disc priests are actually the weakest healing class in arenas at the moment. They can be played in very few comps and dispelled pw:s' are a constant. I actually expect them to be buffed somehow in PvP. Not sure what the fix is as I don't run a priest myself.
    To answer your question, three potential fixes for Disc.

Fear having a 30 second CD, give Priests a reason to play offensive like they always did. After the Silence nerf (which was fine) there's no reason for Priests to play as aggressive as they used to. Shorter CD Fear would fix that.

Make Smite do more damage, following along with Priests being an aggressive healer, Priests are strong when ahead but weak from behind, giving them a way to help stay ahead makes sense.

Make Pain Suppression actually do something. The number of times I've used Pain Sup on someone at ~50% health and the enemy just killed through it makes me sad. 40% reduction sounds like a lot, but it doesn't seem to be.

Obviously dispel protection on PW:S would be good, but Disc needs some kind of weakness. Gave up on my Priest at ~1900, just isn't fun compared to my Druid or Monk. Priests just die instantly to cleave teams, though it might be better after some of the recent nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account