Deleted

Glad sanctum work order stupidity

I've lost 349 conquest and over 1500 honor points, since I'm too dull headed to rememember to not check the work orders if I'm capped on either.

And incase you don't know what I'm talking about, if you are conquest capped or honor capped and open up your work orders, the currency will disappear if you were at the cap already instead of staying there so you can loot them later. Quite a silly system.

Glad Sanctum is OP, I have 2 characters fully Honor PVP geared and have not set foot in a BG or done PVP outside of Ashran. I mean its cool, but come on really.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I don't know why it does that. It's not like either are hard to get.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There should be some warning about that when you try to loot them, so that you can go spend some in order to not lose them.

good job Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Glad Sanctum is OP, I have 2 characters fully Honor PVP geared and have not set foot in a BG or done PVP outside of Ashran. I mean its cool, but come on really.
    I don't ever do PvP (unless a ledgendary quest makes me), but I've strongly been considering making the gladiator arena, just for something new. Will I be able to get into it/enjoy it if I'm not used to PvP? Does it work well as an entry level into PvP, or it's meant for the hardcore? From you comment, doesn't seem hardcore.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    I don't ever do PvP (unless a ledgendary quest makes me), but I've strongly been considering making the gladiator arena, just for something new. Will I be able to get into it/enjoy it if I'm not used to PvP? Does it work well as an entry level into PvP, or it's meant for the hardcore? From you comment, doesn't seem hardcore.
    It's easy enough to get bones for. Just join Ashran and get into the fighting raid, 20 minutes later you'll have 500-1k bones. To get level 3 Glad Sanc only takes like 2 hours tops in Ashran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorsaik View Post
    It's easy enough to get bones for. Just join Ashran and get into the fighting raid, 20 minutes later you'll have 500-1k bones. To get level 3 Glad Sanc only takes like 2 hours tops in Ashran.

Then I know what I'm going to be working on this weekend.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    Then I know what I'm going to be working on this weekend.
    Ashran skews heavily towards ranged though. So keep that in mind. When you've got a horde of 50 players surrounding a raid boss, youre gonna want to be well back from the group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah..because we live in an age where nobody can be arsesed to take responsibility and check themselves. What happened in the last weeks / years / months that now video game players need a nanny for every decision? And no decision is allowed to be bad or sub-optimal.
    He has a valid point. No other loot in Wow disappears like that if you can't loot it right now before you do something to make room or spend your currency.

agreed! Hopefully they change it before i level mine up to 3.