Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Velikanthehunter View Post
    (for survival)

12 agility is roughly 12*6 dps

Multistrike is roughly 39*3 dps

crit is roughly 77*1.5 dps

I say roughly because I don't remember on top of my head.

But you get the picture.

However you are not losing multistrike or crit.. you are replacing them with worse stats ofcourse. a 12 dps difference (according to your sim) is not gonna be the difference between your rank 1 and your rank 2. so i'd pick the higher ilvl, just for more health during progress. (as that can also be a factor between your rank 1 and your rank 2 if you could've survived an extra tick)
    Did you pull those "weights" from your ass?

Multistrike half as good as Agility?
    Crit 25% as good as Agility?

I can't even begin to imagine where you're getting that bs from. It's not even "roughly" right.

Also, the HP difference between an iLvl jump in one item will pretty much never make you survive another tick of something.

A thread with Azortharion in it always seems to have some sort of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    A thread with Azortharion in it always seems to have some sort of drama.
    This is coming from a person who's latest post as of writing this is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul
    WHY IS THIS EVEN A DISCUSSION? WHO GIVES A FUCK. OMG THERE'S NO FLYING? BUT WHY? I CANT AFK ON MY FLYING MOUNT IN MY GARRISON QQ.

Take a second, and imagine a world in which WoW never introduced flying. OH EM GEE? WOW.

Shut the fuck up. Go back to AFK'ing in your fucking garrison. Grow up. And get over it. ITS A F-U-C-K-I-N-G G-A-M-E that NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY.

Go play battlefield if you want to fly so damn much.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    This is coming from a person who's latest post as of writing this is this:

Pointing out a flaw of theirs does not invalidate their criticism of yours. I'm pretty sure you know that you tend to be unnecessarily hostile and inflammatory.

It doesn't, it just makes them a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreaming View Post
    This what happens when people are no whiling to spend 5 minutes to visit one of the best theory class forums on MMOC that has all of the information on the first page which is nicely edited and easy to find. All you had to do is plug 1 ring and another and you got it. Also you can get PAWN and do instant comparisons in game. Now as it always happens shit hits the fan and people just argue coz you know someone always have to proof a point.

Also Zenexa has a point here. A very good one infact.
    I would expect that sort of response on EJ but not here. Not all of the MMO champion class forums have good guides like this one. To make matters worse, in the past (I am not sure if it's still the case), simming was pretty much the only viable option to identify whether one item was better than another. You couldn't just plug in a couple of factors to see which item was better. In cata I had a helm that was BIS (as enhance) but simmed out worse than my existing helm until I had a few more upgrades. Simming is also very intimiating for people initially. There are a lot of reasons why people ask questions, we can answer in a civilized way or we can be jerks. "What's wrong with you, are you an idiot? There is a guide on the main page." and "This can easily be worked out using the guide (link) on the main page. Just plug the values into something like Pawn and that will help you figure out which one is better. Alternatively sim it (link to intro to simming)." are both answers that can be given. The one is geniunely helpful. In the future, when people use the search and pick up the response, they will immediately find a link which will help them and help to reduce these sort of questions in the future. I would imagine that some of the questions that Zenexa asked in the past or might ask in the future could well be deemed to be stupid by other more knowledgable players. I might think that calculus is easy as pie but not everyone does.