Dominion is a 14/14H 25 Man guild on Stormrage. We raid Tuesday - Thursday nights from 8-11pm Eastern time.

Who We Are
We're a progression focused guild, that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. We care about knowing mechanics, but aren't crazy about perfect min-maxing (if you raid with mining, prepared to be mocked though). We hover around the top 10 on Stormrage consistently.

We have been on Stormrage for about 2 years, having transferred off of Alter of Storms as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds.

In short, if you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Current Target
We are currently starting up Mythic Highmaul.

Current Needs
We have specific needs for the following classes/specs. However, we will consider any outstanding application. We'd like you to have similar gear and progression, but if you're an outstanding player and can back that up with logs, then feel free to apply. Gear is very easy to fix these days.
  • Restoration Shaman *CRITICAL*
  • Mistweaver Monk *CRITICAL*
  • Holy Paladin

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply (Click on Apply to Dominion):
http://dominionsrage.guildlaunch.com/

To reiterate: we raid Tuesday - Thursday nights from 8-11pm Eastern time.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Aevireth is my main and my BattleTag is Rayvene#1827. You can also contact Solarshadow (Solarshadown#1696).

Thanks for reading!