Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Yes. At risk of giving something away, I'll just say that quite a few of the main female characters are capable war-makers and/or politicians with a couple being exceptional warriors also.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2015-01-09 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I think Margaery might be a my favorite out of any of the females.
    I <3 Smirkfu

There are some strong female characters, that are either smart, funny, powerful and independent(or all of it combined). There is also quite a bit of rape and realism. The average farmer woman doesn't really have a chance to stand up to a group of soldiers who wants to get between her legs.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    So I've been avoiding game of thrones for a while because I was under the assumption that most of the women in the show were being portrayed as helpless sex slaves. I thought about giving it a shot but the idea that the women are helpless kinda irks me. I'm hoping that there are at least a few of them willing to stand up against their masters. Is there a fair amount of women in the show that don't dance to the wime of their masters or no?
    I can see why from your other responses on this thread - you're just a giant feelings vagina. Cute.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Literally all of them except for Sansa

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Literally all of them except for Sansa
    All I can say there is, "just wait."
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love Brienne of Tarth.

Gwendoline Christie is actually pretty damn hawt if you ask me :P What I wouldnt give for a GF as tall as her with comparable looks (just google her, she looks really outside her role in GoT).

But yeah, as people have already said... plenty of strong women in GoT. In both martial and political sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    I was under the assumption that most of the women in the show were being portrayed as helpless sex slaves.
    Where would you even get that idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Gwendoline Christie is actually pretty damn hawt if you ask me :P What I wouldnt give for a GF as tall as her with comparable looks (just google her, she looks really outside her role in GoT).
    Agreed, she was actually a model before she was on GoT... I wouldn't date her though, I don't want a GF that can kick my ass

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Where would you even get that idea?
    Feminist Media who wish to make GoT out to be the devil in a TV show.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I hope that the OP doesn't ever watch game of thrones and goes through life missing all the good stuff because.... patrichary.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are still responding to bait?

Brienne and Arya. I luv me some Brienne.
    Last edited by slime; 2015-01-11 at 04:52 PM.