Question Southshore vs. Tarren Mill 90-99

I tried making this on the official forums, but never really got any answer:

So I've been in queue for the 90-99 horde side Southshore vs. Tarren Mill for like 8 hours on my restro druid . I left the queue once or twice during that period, but I had runs of 3+ hours. Does it just not work? Was hoping to at least try to get it before it's gone, boosted a character yesterday and everything so I could work on getting both sides.

That was Monday, been trying today for long periods too and just nothing, doesn't even give me an estimate time.

Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.

the queue is long most of the time.. but it is the most amazing pvp in a while if the are no loud people screaming to "sit at x town and wait for them to come".... however, even if its sort of a mess and its fun, melee dont do well there for the most part.

I can't imagine anyone from 90-99 wasting their time doing it, takes too long and you get nothing out of it.

If you really want to do it your best bet is just to level to 100 and then queue for it. Hell, waiting in a queue for 8 hours is enough time to get from 90-97, you'd basically already be there. Between the fact that SS vs TM is incredibly boring, and the fact that it gives no rewards, it's not too surprising that the queue is long in the 90-99 range since people are more focused on leveling.

Same for me I have yet to see a queue pop in the 90-99 range. I am only queueing on a lvl 90 incase that makes a difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    the queue is long most of the time.. but it is the most amazing pvp in a while if the are no loud people screaming to "sit at x town and wait for them to come".... however, even if its sort of a mess and its fun, melee dont do well there for the most part.
    except DKs and pallies of course.

On topic: you won't find a lot of people queueing for that BG while leveling because it's a mess, has near no payoff xp or honour, and since the scaling tech is borked, people with legendaries would wreck everybody as they are scaled higher than anythinng else.