Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Officially renewed, which I have to say is a bit surprising considering that Marvel said it does not want to do anymore origin stories, plus a new Agents of Shield spin off in the works.

Perhaps we'll see the actual SSR/SHIELD this time around.

I really hope they tone down the "women are good at things too" thing. Black Widow doesn't need this and she is badass.

Surprised, the ratings were not great.

If they'd combined like, the first 4 episodes into one and trimmed back the chauvinist crap, the later shows were much better with action and stuff.

Heck, the operation in Russia with the Howling Commandos was probably better than anything that happened in NY.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm also surprised that it got a second season, however i'm kind of glad it will get another chance. It started off way too slow.
    Hi

At least there's a chance we get to see her in a dress again!

I just finished AoS season 2 so I will have to watch this next, I heard it was renewed though so ratings cant be too much of a concern.

Agent Carter returning Jan 5, 2016 with a 2 hour premiere

10+ Year Old Account
    Be still my beating *Falls asleep because that show is so lame*

Seriously though, I'm moderately excited, but cautious. The last season had some great moments but overall was a little too heavy handed with the "People in the 50s sucked" thing. I was hoping that after winning the battles she did in season 1, at least that would be done with in season 2... Now I find out she's moving to a new city and I just think... Urg, you KNOW it's going to be the same thing in a new place.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Live! LIVE!

interesting origin episode last night, I enjoyed it, albeit a little cliched

does the Zero Matter remind anyone else of the Aether?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Hayley Atwell has been cast in a show that sounds kinda dumb. Of course, it's only a Pilot, so who knows if it'll go to series. Plus, people are overreacting a little; Agent Carter will probably always be an 8-10ep show, so there's no reason she couldn't do two shows.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/10...arter-season-3
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn the end of the finale... . I liked Thompson. Sucks that he died.

Deleted
    Spoilers from the finale and season 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I liked Thompson. Sucks that he died.
    Well, he did get shot pretty much center mass, so it's difficult to see how he might survive that, but then again, it's Marvel, so anything is possible. So, he might have survived it. In fact, Michele Fazekas, the executive producer, said when asked about it: "He got shot. He only got shot." "He's not necessarily dead. He got shot."

Anyways, Atwell has said that if it gets picked up for a third season (hasn't yet as far as I can tell), it might not continue from where it left off, and the producer kind of alluded to that, as well.

In other news, it took me until the second season to realize that Bridget Regan aka Dottie was actually Kahlan Amnell from LotS. Definitely a million times better looking as Dottie than she ever was as Kahlan.

A combination of the hair, the attitude and, well, five years of maturing, I guess. I just never liked her as Kahlan. I thought she was annoying as hell. But Dottie was amazing. Really weird to find out that it's actually the same person. Great actor then, I suppose.

It's not official yet, but it appears Agent Carter might be dead in the water. http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/02...son-3-spoilers

How do you feel about the show’s chances for a third season?
    FAZEKAS:
    Bad. People have to watch the show. While I would love to see it continue on, it’s a bummer — a bummer for all of us, cast included. Everybody loves the job, everybody loves working together. I would love to see it live on, even if it’s in some other form, digital or whatever. I doubt that there’s a Netflix play for it. We’re not really involved in those decisions anyway. At the end of the day, people have to watch the show.

Deleted
    Yeah the executive producer doesn't have a good feeling about continuing the show. Maybe they'll tie up loose ends in Agents. Some kind of a historic flashback -episode.

Ok so did anyone else feel that the way the villain was brought down was complete bullshit? Especially the deal with that gangster guy who loves her or something. Felt like a sunday morning cartoon. Dunno if anyone ever watched Looney Tunes but I remember there was an episode with that skunk guy who was some kind of romantic/perv who went and always molested that cat thief (who was the villain) or smth. (honestly cant remember it too well)

Well anyway, it felt something like that. As if that guy had no freaking idea what was going on around him and he couldn't realize that if he helped her she could basically have alot of power over people.

Felt rushed like hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Felt rushed like hell.
    I'm guessing that might be because you were could have been expecting it to be some kind of a Michael Bay super monster movie with cities exploding and aliens invading from another universes and so on. Could be mistaken, of course.

Carter was always a quirky, low-key show, with very little emphasis on superpowers.

One of the few shows that I look forward to watching every week.

Damn it...