Classes that are a rough fight

For me it's shadow priest and boomy.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

always boomy, screw them weird looking SOB's

Deleted
    Spriests are not the hardest of the lot for me, I am mostly MM. I usually interrupt their shadow school and use binding shot + explo trap to stun them, also you can spam dispel on them while trapped to strip them of buffs and/or bubble without trap breaking early, also I am usually FDing their first VT application. I am always trying to have a flare under their feet if the situation allows it, if they are low on hp I put it behind them, and if they are attacking, then closer to me. When they switch to healing, it's pretty easy to take them down, use fox if you need that extra mastery. Boomkins on the other hand feel like anticlass, lot of buffs so you cannot dispel them reliably, very good self healing and damage. Dots prevent you from bandaging up and/or camouflaging, making it a lot harder, while instant starsurges hit like truck. I try to avoid them when solo and rely on my friends in group play.

10+ Year Old Account
    for me atm i find pretty much any type of dk with half a brain is a rough one ( damn you blood pres ) and healer pally ( Thanks bubbles and freedoms ) making it hard to lock em down. Other then that i don't find i have to many problems. Boomy is annoying but as long as you don't let him turret you should be ok ( a few well timed stuns and interupts should do )

Summoner has it pretty spot on for priests. Good advice

P.S Another tip is always stay close to LoS when casters are around ( Dip in and out of LoS while they try to cast on you )

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadow priests and DK's. Good ferals can be a pain. I really miss scare beast
    Dedicated Gamer and Writer
    Check out my blog, every read and share really helps out!

http://meanddavid.blogspot.com/
    http://forscent.tumblr.com/

I main a feral. I usually find hunters to be an easy kill, unless they're better than most. Could you guys share some tips to beat good hunters as a feral?
    Remember
    Me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic123 View Post
    I main a feral. I usually find hunters to be an easy kill, unless they're better than most. Could you guys share some tips to beat good hunters as a feral?
    The same way that you beat santa claus, the easter bunny, intelligent blondes, and just about any other mythical fairytale creature.

They dont exist.

OnTopic: My hunter is still sitting at 90 <---- also a bad hunter
    Last edited by minro; 2015-01-09 at 12:59 AM.
    i hate people
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    It's a game. It's not real life nor will it ever be. If you want true recognition for being good at something, go play a sport and send us a link to a live stream of you winning the Gold at the next World Olympics. Until then, shut the f*ck up.

Sometimes I cant take down a stationary Warlock who doesn't do more than drain life spam + a few dots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevoc View Post
    Sometimes I cant take down a stationary Warlock who doesn't do more than drain life spam + a few dots.
    Yea having a 24 sec interrupt is sooooo awesome am i rite lol .......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic123 View Post
    As long as you Stick to him and save your burst till 2 deters are done it's pretty much GG for the hunter without peels. Ferals have some really nasty burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forscent View Post
    Shadow priests and DK's. Good ferals can be a pain. I really miss scare beast
    i thought shirwalla druids are considered human as they can cast without shapeshifting into human