Poll: Would you like to see more follower PvP-based missions?

Follower PvP Missions?

So I'm aware there's more than enough ways to gear up now a days, with Ashran, BGs, Skirms and the Glad Sanctum but what do you guys think about some possible PvP Follower missions? Something that (like the raid gear) would require high item level followers to queue for and has a Conquest piece reward ala the Cache of Highmaul Treasures?

I've seen 1 PvP mission the entire time I've played my druid (since day 1 of the xpac) and it only granted 200 honor if I remember correctly.

Just seems pretty pointless to do the whole garrison thing outside of Glad/Enchanters (if you don't have the profession) for PvP right now.

The 200 honor missions is the only pvp related mission you ever get. We shouldve had a random conquest piece mission just like highmaul raid mission atleast once every 2 weeks or something.
    Eventhough as you said there are plenty of ways to get the epic pvp gear, you also have to be lucky,having a conquest piece from missions can help out the unlucky people.
    Ashran - if you are in a battlegroup in witch your faction never wins because you are always outnumbered you can forget ever getting an item from there
    RBG - you are either lucky to get an item or you are not
    Colliseum - unless you play a certain specc/class its very hard to win and it requires alot of runs