Hi, Hope you're all doing well indeed?

Sanctum is a guild that has been around for quite some time on Aunchindoun, although I must admit, when most guilds / people started leaving Aunchindoun and wow became dull (basically firelands) also Sanctum and it's members took a break.

Near the end of MOP myself and a few of the former Sanctum members returned to see what had become of the server on which we created memories - a sad day it was.

Now in WoD and the merged servers we hope to once again re-create Sanctum to what it used to be and stand for.
We here strive to have an atmosphere where we casually raid, but still try to stay progressive. Yes I know what you think, casual guilds can't be progressive and with having a HC background myself I used to agree with you. But let's face it, the members we are looking for are those that want to raid a minimum of 2 times per week and do this with 100% focus to do what is necessary can achieve great things.

I could list, like most other guilds what we seek in a players ... but truthfully ... we usually are more interested in the person and if you're interested in Sanctum - just come and have a chat.
For us real life is something that is real, if you need to attend your grannies birthday party, I don't want to see you on-line. If you need to study for your exams, do that. If you're going for a drink with your mates ... don't drink and drive!

You can always whisper:

- Aenthariel (wishy#2188)
- Cuddlyak
- Stimpac

Current progression is 6/7 Normal and 4/7 Heroic - we're still interested in filling some spots / gaps. 1 or 2 versatile healers, wlock, boomkin, spriest, ... basically ranged dps and some additional melee might not be bad. Socials welcome too.