Deleted

Glove option for Unholy DK

Hello.

I wonder quick and shortly which are the best gloves for Unholy atm?

I got these from my mythic mission (lucky eh? ) i.im(remove this)gur.com/skhchW1.jpg
    Is it worth selling them and use the BS crafted ones (stage 3) with Multistrike + Mastery?

And how much do you think you would be able to sell them for? No was seen on the Auction House on Ragnaros - Horde EU.

Thanks in advance,

Primary stat is your best stat. That's 21 ilvls higher than the crafted ones and would be much better. As a DK I typically find that anything that is 15ilvl higher is almost always better even best->worst stats. I would assume you could get at least several hundred thousand for them. They are a perfect mythic roll by having warforged/gem/leech. I don't think I've seen an item with all 3 myself.

You can sim it and try to decide how much you value them, but it's up to your personal situation of how serious you raid and how much gold you have.

Personally, if you are in a guild that's progressing through mythic fairly-seriously I'd use them. If not I'd attempt to sell them myself, but only cuz I'm currently poor, but I know people who sit at gold cap because of garrosh carries and so gold isn't worth much to them.

Deleted
    I've sold the gloves twice, (Garrison mission+coined Mythic Butcher).
    The first pair was just 'plain' no gem/wf/extra stat, and sold for 120k. I got the 2nd pair 10'ish days later, and they had leech, I got 95k for this pair.
    I'm on EU Twisting Nether

Sadly the gloves have rather bad stats, so there aren't really any buyers interested in paying huge amounts for the item.

Good luck selling them

EDIT: Yes they are better than crafted 3/3 upgraded with Mastery/Multistrike
    Last edited by mmoccc5ebd92cc; 2015-01-08 at 09:55 PM.