Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Equality and BGH make Dr. Balanced a little more bearable.

Love me some Unstable Portals though. Nothing like pulling a Grom from it for the mini Grombo.
    unstable portal is actually rly good

it's only bad when you pull a 1-mana minion, and the chance to do that is rly low compared to 2+ mana cost minions
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-02-09 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Nobody finds Iron Sensei completely obnoxious? It really should be a battlecry not an ongoing effect
    It is incredibly strong, thank god Rogues are awful or it'd be a nightmare :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgosh View Post
    He's not automatically included in every deck. He's included in a lot of decks because there aren't any real 7 mana options. There are a ton of great cards at 6 and 8. Very few at 7. The solution isn't to destroy Boom, it's to make more cards at 7 that are useful.
    I'd be interested to see the statistics on how many of the legendary players had Dr Boom in thier deck. Pretty impossible to track with people using several different decks when at legendary. But if there was a stat somewhere with the decks of every game played at legendary level in January (either player being at legendary rank) I would be very surprised if Dr. Boom wasn't in nearly all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I'd be interested to see the statistics on how many of the legendary players had Dr Boom in thier deck. Pretty impossible to track with people using several different decks when at legendary. But if there was a stat somewhere with the decks of every game played at legendary level in January (either player being at legendary rank) I would be very surprised if Dr. Boom wasn't in nearly all of them.
    Even if he were in every deck though I don't see an issue with that. Again I still remember when Ragnaros was in every single deck; people will figure out how to counter Dr. Boom and he'll see less gameplay and eventually he'll be put into certain decks.

Dr. Boom himself is countered by BGH and spells like Polymorph or Assassinate. The bombs can only be countered by silences (or MC style minions/spells) and it takes two unless you're a Priest and run Mass Dispel. None of this is going to deter Dr. Boom from being in every deck.

Here's a fairly reputable guide for the current top decks in today's meta: https://tempostorm.com/articles/the-...dder-tier-list

5 of the 8 tier 1 decks run Dr. Boom. So yeah he's fairly popular, but then again Sylvanas is there in 4 of 8 as well and most people think she's in a perfectly fine spot. It's more a symptom of the fact that 6 of the top 8 decks are midrange-control in nature.

To be sure, I face him fairly often, and I have him in most of my decks, but I actually see him played every third game or so (by either myself or my opponent.)

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    5 of the 8 tier 1 decks run Dr. Boom. So yeah he's fairly popular, but then again Sylvanas is there in 4 of 8 as well and most people think she's in a perfectly fine spot. It's more a symptom of the fact that 6 of the top 8 decks are midrange-control in nature.
    Thing is, Sylvanas is a situational play. Dr Boom you play pretty much no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Thing is, Sylvanas is a situational play. Dr Boom you play pretty much no matter what.
    if 4 out of the 8 tier1 decks run sylvanas, it means they find her not so situational... and frankly, sylvanas is very solid drop , at best, shes really limiting any board decisions you make and is 2 or 3 for 1 more often than boom, at worst, against aggro she is slower cabal...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    if 4 out of the 8 tier1 decks run sylvanas, it means they find her not so situational... and frankly, sylvanas is very solid drop , at best, shes really limiting any board decisions you make and is 2 or 3 for 1 more often than boom, at worst, against aggro she is slower cabal...
    No it just means they find her a good situational play.