Naga 2014 VS G600 MMO Mouse: Fingertip Grip?

Hello! I am currently in the market for a MMO mouse. I currently use the razer ouroboros (and I love it) but am looking for a mouse that has extra side buttons to make playing WoW easier.

My main two choices are the Naga 2014 and G600. I unfortunately do not have the ability to test both of these mouses in the store.
    Do either of these mouses favor the fingertip grip more than the other?

Thanks for your help.

I recently bought both of these mice. I got the Naga first, but found the buttons were not that easy to access and "feel" which ones you pressed, so I bought the G600 instead. So I´ll give you my take on them.

First of all, I came from using wireless trackball for 10+ years, and also wanted some more buttons for MMO use.

The Naga feels good in the hand, and build quality overall is really good. However, you wont be able to access all the buttons easy without "cramping" your hand a little to reach the bottom ones. I find that you can access just about half of the buttons without looking, but I didnt find that it was easy to feel where I was on the buttons even though they are all slightly different.

The G600 is a little wider than the Naga, and I find it fit my hand better. However, I found that the 3rd mouse key was too easy to press by accident, so I disabled it completely. I also found it really hard to not press any buttons I didnt want to press when moving the mouse around and lifting it without pressing buttons is almost impossible for me. The buttons on the side also feel a little harder to press than on the Naga. I found that I had to really grip the mouse quite hard to have it stable enough to press a side key without moving it. The side keys do "stick out" more on ther G600, so they are easier to distinguish from eachother.

About the fingergrip thing, I would say it really depends on your hand size. I still need to get used to using a mouse again, so I might not be able to help you there. But if you can get your hands on one of the mice, I can tell you the Naga is a little more grippy on the surface material than the G600, but the G600 is wider, so you get some grip from that too.

Hope this helps