Ret weap chant and stat help

So i havnt been able to find good info on what weap chant we are meant to use, icy veins says the mastery chant but some other things say bleed chant I have 40.87% mastery as icy veins said its the best stat, but some things say haste is the best stat, so yeah some good info would be appreciated, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ironarm/simple my armoury for reference

Deleted
    the mastery enchant is best, that bleed thing is the poor mans weapon enchant and not worth mentioning.
    mastery is your best stat, but haste is good as well, especially until 10 (i think?) %

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessDrake View Post
    the mastery enchant is best, that bleed thing is the poor mans weapon enchant and not worth mentioning.
    mastery is your best stat, but haste is good as well, especially until 10 (i think?) %
    more or less this. other guides may have recomendded the bleed as a option because 1) its cheaper 2) at one point in WoD a month or two ago it was pretty OP and got nerfed. If you go look at the top 100 ret pallies i promise 100% of them are using the mastery enchant

Thanks for the info guys, i thought it was just the poormans chant but i wasnt sure