mythic MW. Need pro dissection of my logs.

Hey I'm a mythic mw, and I'm looking for feedback on some of my logs.

This is my first M kargarth kill:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...3&type=healing

This is last week's heroic IMP(I believe):
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...1&type=healing

I didn't rank that high, I wouldn't call myself an elitist, but I want to constantly improve.

If given a moment, will a pro dissect my logs and show me ways to improve?

Also for those who follow my weakauras, I have my MW ones I can post I'd anyone's interested

7+ Year Old Account
    The problem with Kargath that I think you're having is a lot of people 3-heal it, so you'll look a lot worse than the higher parses, so don't always set stock by your parse ranking.

To be honest, I think you're doing well. Kargath is mostly tank damage, unless people are getting hit by the fireballs shot by the pillars, or the fire rings around the pillars themselves. Because of that, your breakdown looks alright, with Enveloping and Soothing up high, but you're also AoE healing with Uplift when it's needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

THANKS FOr the help~!!

Deleted
    Looking at your Kargath log I would say you have a bad discipline priest.

We usually 3 heal this cause there's not that much damage, and that's where Disc Priests are like carrying the whole raid to absorb all the little amounts of dmg, which will not leave u anything to heal..

The disc priest should have a huge gap on the healing, and then followed by other 2 Healers doing barely 23K hps because of .... well.... nothing to heal.

For Margok you're probably doing it right... Many many uplifts and renewing mists. Maybe a bit more expel harm casts? The count seems low compared to chi burst.

Hello,Man!
    Thank you so much for your work with Weakauras.
    Do you plan to make someone auras for MW monk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon911 View Post
    Hello,Man!
    Thank you so much for your work with Weakauras.
    Do you plan to make someone auras for MW monk?

Have a look here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uras-All-Specs
    If there's something particular you're looking for and it isn't there then just post what you want here including layout, and I can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by spinandwin View Post
    Have a look here
    If there's something particular you're looking for and it isn't there then just post what you want here including layout, and I can do it.
    Ty for ur help,i already seen this thread.
    I use DC and Holy Priest's scripts from topicstarter and they are the best that I could find,because no need to change script for different talents and there is no excessive information.That is why i asked him.