Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Signing up,
    Don't know too much of the theme but it will be interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Signing up!

Can't miss the stargate game
    Yay Ana! Now help me figure out Pistol's new avatar before I go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Signing up,
    Don't know too much of the theme but it will be interesting
    I believe Spock and Jar Jar Binks are the main characters.

I don't know if that is real or not because I have only vainly heard of thoese names, but coming from you I'll just take my normal stance of not caring. I'm likely to get naked d1 anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    And they're in a fight against Jaffa cakes. Don't ask me why, but apparently Jaffa cakes are evil.

So, Stargate in 50 words or less:

McGyver, a chick, a geek and a black dude travels through an alien teleporter ring and visits other planets that all looks a lot like Canada. There they encounter body-snatching alien parasitic worm egyptian god-wannabees, that already control the galaxy, but had all forgot about earth. It's surprisingly good.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently at 18 players. This thread will be up for at least a few more days unless we reach our limit prior to then.

The minimum number of players this game is setup for is 25. I'd prefer closer to 30 so that I can add a few more interesting roles that have been perculating through my head.

Deleted
    Put me down as a backup if you don't get enough signups.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yay Ana! Now help me figure out Pistol's new avatar before I go insane!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ana doesn't know who it is. And just because you're going insane over it, I wont tell.

Deleted
    Sign me up <3

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ana doesn't know who it is. And just because you're going insane over it, I wont tell.
    Is it Jae?

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    ^ confirmed dead N0

10+ Year Old Account

The problem for me is I literally only know 1-2 with that hair color and I know for a fact it can't be said people... unless you actually do listen to said group...

How I hate the unknown... To me it HAS to be Yugyeom (at least I think that's who it is... can really only tell Jackson and Mark apart from them right now! That is what watching Real Got7 season 1 and 2 and I Got7 is for!) cause that is the only person I know with that hair color currently...

Edit: Now that I look at your sig... it actually may be... now to get re-addicted to that version! I'M COMING MARK! and Jackson... and Bambam (and besides... isn't he still illegal!?!? That fake maknae...)... seriously do they like killing me...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Is it Jae?
    It is not, no.

How I hate the unknown... To me it HAS to be Yugyeom (at least I think that's who it is... can really only tell Jackson and Mark apart from them right now! That is what watching Real Got7 season 1 and 2 and I Got7 is for!) cause that is the only person I know with that hair color currently...

Edit: Now that I look at your sig... it actually may be... now to get re-addicted to that version! I'M COMING MARK! and Jackson... and Bambam (and besides... isn't he still illegal!?!? That fake maknae...)... seriously do they like killing me...
    It is Yugyeom. Thought it felt correct, given the haircolour.

Oh, and I'm gonna tell you what I seem to have to tell Ana all the time: If you have to ask whether or not someone is legal, stay the fuck away.

Not sure if you guys would be willing to answer this, but is this game going to be based only on SG1, or will elements of Atlantis/Universe potentially appear?

But who will I kill N1?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is not, no.

It is Yugyeom. Thought it felt correct, given the haircolour.

Oh, and I'm gonna tell you what I seem to have to tell Ana all the time: If you have to ask whether or not someone is legal, stay the fuck away.
    Hey I was 95% positive he was underage! Mainly because I keep swearing Bambam is the maknae and then remember that it is Yugyeom...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    But who will I kill N1?
    If I'm not needed, Listo will be my bodydouble.

Hey I was 95% positive he was underage! Mainly because I keep swearing Bambam is the maknae and then remember that it is Yugyeom...
    I like to pretend Yugyeom isn't the maknae. Just because he's tall. And BamBam would be a better fit for your typical maknae.
    Mark is a safe pick, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Not sure if you guys would be willing to answer this, but is this game going to be based only on SG1, or will elements of Atlantis/Universe potentially appear?
    If you consider the introductory note this is towards the beginning of SG-1. It was also made aware that there is no cults = no Ori.

So I would assume no Atlantis or Universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    *looks at the name of the thread*

Random sidenote: Mentioning that abomination of a show that shall never be named again may get you modkilled.

Atlantis/Universe
    The best show
    Lovely acting
    Amazing plot
    Natural beauty
    Talented actors
    Insightful dialogue
    Superior quaility
    / slash
    Unedited bliss
    New and original
    Intelligent