Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked Atlantis. It's the other show that sucked.

We still need at least 5 more people to fill this game out. I'd prefer a couple more after that, but I'm be satisfied with 25. This thread hasn't been up for too long, so I'm confident we'll get my goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I don't know if that is real or not because I have only vainly heard of thoese names, but coming from you I'll just take my normal stance of not caring. I'm likely to get naked d1 anyways
    You're so vain!
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Put me down as a backup if you don't get enough signups.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ana doesn't know who it is. And just because you're going insane over it, I wont tell.
    Now I know his name I know who he is! I know the name but did not know the face
    I know a lot of GOT7s names strangely, but show me a picture of one and I've no clue who they are.

Also as for the underage thing, I didn't even think I needed to ask if Kemy was underage I just assumed she wasn't! She looked so much older!

My avatar is the eldest member of her group at least! Same with my previous avatars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You're so vain!

Now I know his name I know who he is! I know the name but did not know the face
    I know a lot of GOT7s names strangely, but show me a picture of one and I've no clue who they are.

Also as for the underage thing, I didn't even think I needed to ask if Kemy was underage I just assumed she wasn't! She looked so much older!

My avatar is the eldest member of her group at least! Same with my previous avatars
    So you mean like mine!? Which still took me a bit to find because it appears the people I like get the fewest people who either get good pics or just I like the least common bias... But hey mine is also the oldest! (I'm 99% sure anyways...)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Your priorities are backwards, sir. Atlantis is the one that sucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Your priorities are backwards, sir. Atlantis is the one that sucked.
    Never saw any of the shows... saw the 1st movie and that was enough for me. If I ever find the time I might have to watch some of those...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Never saw any of the shows... saw the 1st movie and that was enough for me. If I ever find the time I might have to watch some of those...
    The Movie was rubbish.

First season SG-1 is a little slow but it gets really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairly sure Stargate sucks too!

We still need at least 5 more people to fill this game out. I'd prefer a couple more after that, but I'm be satisfied with 25. This thread hasn't been up for too long, so I'm confident we'll get my goal.
    You had best be talking about Universe and not SG1. Otherwise you're that guy that shows up at a high stakes poker game asking if anyone wants to play go fish...you don't want to be that guy do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Museigen View Post
    You had best be talking about Universe and not SG1. Otherwise you're that guy that shows up at a high stakes poker game asking if anyone wants to play go fish...you don't want to be that guy do you?
    I mention SG1 in the title to this thread.

I wont ever mention the "show that shall not be brought up again". It never happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mention SG1 in the title to this thread.

I wont ever mention the "show that shall not be brought up again". It never happened.
    So glad I more or less know nothing! Now back to waiting for the KPop game! It should only be another... 8 months...

10+ Year Old Account
    We still need more people to sign-up.

Come on people!

This thread will be active until Sunday afternoon (my time) no matter what. I don't like starting games on the weekend since that is historically when this place is the most quiet. Game will start Monday morning.

15+ Year Old Account
    We still need more people to sign-up.

Come on people!

This thread will be active until Sunday afternoon (my time) no matter what. I don't like starting games on the weekend since that is historically when this place is the most quiet. Game will start Monday morning.
    I approve of this decision. Might I suggest a start by 0700 CST on Monday? ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    SG1 > Atlantis, Universe never existed
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

What is with this Universe hate? And how can people actually like Atlantis? Is this an alternate reality I've slipped into where people have horrible tastes in shows?

I will agree wholeheartedly that SG1 was the best of them. But the opinions regarding Atlantis and Universe? I couldn't stomach more than a few seasons of Atlantis. The story was just awful. And I liked only 2 or 3 of the actors. (Although I might have to take that count back because I'm struggling to conjure up fond memories of any of them.)

SG1 had its cast, whom holds the humor value of the show high. There's a lot of legitimate issues with the bad guys (except for the replicators, which are amazing), the cheap scenery, and the fact that the show really only goes anywhere in the double parters. But the show even acknowledges this, and still runs with it, never taking itself all too serious. All in all, SG-1 is still very enjoyable. And that's why I liked it.

Atlantis has McKay, which by large saves the show in the same manner. The aliens are a notch sillier than the body-snatching egyptian worms though. And that's saying a lot. It's also less... important. Who cares about what happens to some guys who may or may not be stranded in a different galaxy? Nothing beyond the live of the actors is ever at stake, and these guys really all knew what they signed up for. It lacks a goal, and I have to question the point of this show as a result.

Universe ... it lacked the humor, the bickering and by large the sci-fi (that tick was probably the only exception). It was basically a drama set in space. Thus I dropped it. The only redeeming part was that scientist guy, whom was an interesting character, but he couldn't hold the show when the show failed to actually go anywhere. What was the point of this anyway?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    If I'm not needed, Listo will be my bodydouble.
    I think I've been involved in killing Listo the last 3-4 times I've had a kill / been on a team with a kill. I should really give him a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shall contribute to this conversation about the theme by saying I have never seen anything related to the theme. I would turn in my geek card, but I absolutely refuse to do it, for it is mine and mine alone. Nobody shall take it from me! *runs away*

Robo, that's not a geek card, that's a Chuck E Cheese's coupon, you lil kidren you. Now go back to watching Animaniacs.

10+ Year Old Account
    God whenever I read Stargate SG1 anywhere I get General Hammond's voice pop in my head when he says: "OPEN THE IRIS. Dismissed ! close the Iris." Damn love that show ! sign me up ! ready for active duty sir !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    God whenever I read Stargate SG1 anywhere I get General Hammond's voice pop in my head when he says: "OPEN THE IRIS. Dismissed ! close the Iris." Damn love that show ! sign me up ! ready for active duty sir !
    New person! NO ONE SCARE THEM AWAY!!!