Deleted

Which trink is better

Hello fellow druids! I'm balance and currently progressing at tectus M (Kargh and Twin done), my bonus loot gimme a Shard this evening and I was wondering which trinket is bettere between Copeland, Sandman (670) and Myth WF Shard of Nothing (691)!
    Can i have some advice? Cause i'm not sure if i should change copeland with the shard, starfall will benefits from SP but don't from Haste, i don't know if this matter but it is a doubt i need to solve, and i need your help D:

- - - Updated - - -

None can help me out? i tried to sim and Seems that shard Is slightly better but i wonder if in highmaul, with many aoe and multi dotting mechaninc it s still worth this result; i mean, for example on ogron i try to casts starfall on cd instead of ss and doesn t benefit from haste..

I would personally go with Sandman's and Mythic Warforged Shards of Nothing, yes starfall will benefit from Copelands but having the haste from Shards + Crit from Sandman's will cause your Moonfire/Sunfire to tick at a quicker rate and cause your shooting stars to proc more often. Having that extra charge to use on the move seems fairly nice to me. Also the overwhelming amount of intellect from shards would make it nice to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wootie View Post
    I would personally go with Sandman's and Mythic Warforged Shards of Nothing, yes starfall will benefit from Copelands but having the haste from Shards + Crit from Sandman's will cause your Moonfire/Sunfire to tick at a quicker rate and cause your shooting stars to proc more often. Having that extra charge to use on the move seems fairly nice to me. Also the overwhelming amount of intellect from shards would make it nice to have.
    So more haste will make dots tick quicker and result in more shooting star procs ey? Fairly sure having a massive chunk of crit would result in more procs.. but hey ho.

@OP I'd take shards for single target, like kargath, ko'ragh and butcher (maybe Imp depending on how often you're allowed to starfall) and stick with Copeland's for the rest. I'd also say Brackenspore is easier than Tectus, curious you'd go there for your third kill.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    So more haste will make dots tick quicker and result in more shooting star procs ey? Fairly sure having a massive chunk of crit would result in more procs.. but hey ho.
    That's why Sandman's is my 2nd trinket of choice along with shards. Apologies for not being more clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience shards (the low ilv simply doesn't beat copeland's) and the higher ilv's only win out on single target. To get a definitive answer of which is best you would to need to sim your char, as everyone is different, and depending on the stats you have already one may be slightly better or worse than the other. The biggest deciding factor will be starfall uptime though, as it has 0 benefit from haste, and a fight like twins (where I had 88% uptime on starfall last week) shards would be next to useless outside of the base int.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Fairly certain a 691 Shards beats 665 Copeland's in all cases. Stick with dmf trinket and 691 Shards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post

OP I'd take shards for single target, like kargath, ko'ragh and butcher (maybe Imp depending on how often you're allowed to starfall) and stick with Copeland's for the rest. I'd also say Brackenspore is easier than Tectus, curious you'd go there for your third kill.
    Thanks, so as i was suspecting, it's all a matter of fight. I ll do like you said, changing trink fight by fight. Well, about Bracken, i know that but dunno why my officer/tacticians decided to start with tectus, they said cause "do it different" by it's kinda hard, especially the last full YOLO phase, were i supposed to starfall as hell...