Page 14 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just faced a handlock who played Kel'thuzad. Couldn't quite kill it that turn (ain't that always the way), so it stays on the board... faceless manipulator.

Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Just faced a handlock who played Kel'thuzad. Couldn't quite kill it that turn (ain't that always the way), so it stays on the board... faceless manipulator.

Sigh.
    Months ago I met a Zoolock running what seemed to be a very ordinary list against my Control Warrior. He did have Leper Gnomes, but back in those days Undertaker hadn't been nerfed yet and he was being extremely aggressive since turn 1. I remember I had no weapons in my starting hand so I was forced to use some heavy removal (Executes, Shield Slams) to prevent him from overrunning me too quickly. It slowed him down a bit but I eventually had to use Brawl in order to clear his board.

He answers that by playing a Kel'thuzad with an egg in the field. Since I had wasted 1 Execute and 1 Shield Slam already and had no minions in my side of the field I couldn't deal with him and left him alive. The following turn he Faceless Manipulators KT, Power Overwhelms the Egg and plays a minion. I obviously had no answer to that and he proceeded to spam BM me with "Sorry" until I finally conceded.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-05-20 at 03:55 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good god, I was one win from rank 15 and have lost like 4 in a row, back at rank 18. Pretty much ready to want every asshat at Blizzard fired for making some retarded as RNG card draw.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2015-05-20 at 06:06 PM.

Deleted
    Was playing Dragon Warrior vs normal Control Warrior. Received 2x Brawl from Nefarian and lost 3 Brawl RNG rolls to the opponent who had a Grom in the table that decided to stick to the table permanently after facing Brawl 3 consecutive times while the opponent BMed me with "Sorry" and "Greetings". Opponent obviously ended up winning but even that seemed to not be enough for him as he friend requested me after the duel and I obviously declined him.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-05-22 at 02:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vs'ing a hunter in Arena, I have full board control the entire game and it's basically no contest. I am on 14 HP, he's about to die, he topdecks Deathwing.

Suck my fucking dick.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

That's actually a good RNG I got here but it started with such a bad RNG. First, I play a custom priest deck with some unused cards like stalagg and feugen or Toshley and I fell against a grim patron warrior. I had the casual thing with grim patron : Turn 6 Thaurissan and turn 7 full board with 3/3 my HP at 11. I lightbomb all this mess and later drop a Dr.Boum and a Piloted Shredder with taunt (from Toshley's sparepart. Seriously, this guy is awesome). He topdeck the 4/2 axe with Deathrattle, downed my HP to 7 and the next turn topdecked Grom and had lethal.

Here goes the RNG part : He hit my Shredder with his axe after a traditionnal lethal well played, but my shredder pop an Annoy-o-tron, and Dr.Balance's balancebot both hit Grom for and kill it. I would have been sad for this guy if he didn't played Grim Patron (perfect netdeck btw).

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just rekt a priest with my own priest deck. Had a 6/6 BGH and a damaged 8/16 KT on the field, he had a full field of minions and one with taunt. Two of his minions were Northshire Cleric and he was out of cards. Dropped the Circle of Healing to heal KT to full health, drop Divine Spirit, giving him 20/20. Circle of Healing triggers dual Cleric ability, dealing 10 damage to the priest. Use BGH to kill his only taunt minion then faced him with KT for the win.

Deleted
    Other guy has 6 life, no cards in hand, no creatures on the board.
    I have 5 life but 3 big guys on the board and cards in hand and will win my next turn.
    Other guy draws Hammer of Wrath and hits my face and the card he draws from it is another Hammer of Wrath.
    What have I done to deserve that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally got to my highest rank, I must tempt myself not to play anymore this month otherwise I'll end up loosing 20 games in a row and end back at rank 20, like I do every month :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Today I lost against a hunter who started with turn 1: coin + hero ability, turn 2: Glaivezooka (with no creature to buff). It was humbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Today I lost against a hunter who started with turn 1: coin + hero ability, turn 2: Glaivezooka (with no creature to buff). It was humbling.
    Facehunters just lack any sort of logic, i've had facehunters do the glaivezooka with no minions, i've had them play Abusive Sergeant with no minions too. i've had them go for face and compeltlely ignore good targets they could take out.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Facehunters just lack any sort of logic, i've had facehunters do the glaivezooka with no minions, i've had them play Abusive Sergeant with no minions too. i've had them go for face and compeltlely ignore good targets they could take out.
    if hunters hand sucks, its often still better to play naked zooka or abusive just to put some pressure out. Altho the difference between rank5 hutner and leg hunter is the knowledge when to trade for potential threats and when to go face...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just reached rank 8 for the first time ever. Rank 8 3 stars, 2 days later I'm back in the middle of rank 10 only winning about 2 games on the way down. *slams face on desk*

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing my Ctrl War against the saltiest Mech Priest, who added me to rage after I "Sorry"d after he conceded.

I guess he forgot that he also had a good "Sorry" session after he Lightbomb-cleared me and my Sneeds contained a Pagle.

Idiot.

(I always BM the fuck out of people who BM midgame when I end up winning. I want it to sting).
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I hope this guy comes to rage here

Playing tempo mage mirror match. I figured I need to win fast or I'm fucked. So I dropped my entire board with a counterspell active. He keeps spamming well played and lets it rope to flamestrike... right into counterspell. Needless to say he conceded

Zoo vs my druid. Plays knife juggler and every single juggle hits my minions. 7 straight juggles that kill off my taunts and let him win. Then top decks dark iron dwarf to wint he game. Just amazing.

Deleted
    Was playing tempo mage against a Demonlock. Turn 3 he coins a Voidcaller. I had a Mukla on board that I had gotten with Portal and Frostbolt+Flame Cannon so I had enough to kill both the Voidcaller and a worst case scenario Mal'Ganis or Doomguard. I kill the Voidcaller and Deathrattle procs summoning another Voidcaller. I kill the 2nd Voidcaller that summons a Mal'Ganis (all in turn 3). Turn 5 warlock plays Doomguard so game was pretty much over from there on out.

I was capable of recovering later on thanks to Flamestrike, but he eventually got back into the game due to having a BGH for my Dr. Boom and getting lucky with Implosion dealing 4 damage and summoning 4 imps, which in turn let his BGH survive and threaten lethal next turn. Sometimes there is nothing you can do.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-05-29 at 03:28 AM.

I just played against a pretty creative priest deck that totally caught me off guard. It seemed at first like any other control priest, but in the late game, things changed pretty quickly. He played a Thaurissan, then the following turn, played Malygos, Holy Smite x2, and Mind blast 2x for a OTK. I had to send a friend request just to say “Holy crap!! Didn’t see that coming!!”
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this guy comes to complain on here. I was playing Priest against a golden Shaman and he had a full board and lethal, instead he killed my Sylvanas and didn't kill me. I topdecked Sludge Belcher buffed it with my Velens chosen and then killed him, that felt sooooo good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    I just played against a pretty creative priest deck that totally caught me off guard. It seemed at first like any other control priest, but in the late game, things changed pretty quickly. He played a Thaurissan, then the following turn, played Malygos, Holy Smite x2, and Mind blast 2x for a OTK. I had to send a friend request just to say “Holy crap!! Didn’t see that coming!!”
    I think I've seen that once before. Crazy deck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.