Page 41 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am so sick of all the aggro decks. Seriously its gotten out of hand.
    God forbid you dont draw your counters in the starting hand. Otherwise some cheap combo will make you eat 10 dmg to the face in the first 2 rounds. And afterwards they flood the board and if you didn't draw your aoe by 4 mana you are done. And dont get me started with taunt minions....It's not like these decks dont have the damage to straightup kill them.

It was always like this but before the expansions at least if they used to much damage on your minions they hadn't enough left to kill you. But there is so much synergy in this cheap cards nowadays, they have about double the damage to spare...

Went up against a Priest in casual mode. I'm using my version of Reno Handlock and he Thoughtsteals on turn 3. Turn 8 rolls around and I have him at 10 hp with a Dr Boom, Emperor Thaurissan at 5/2, and a Voidcaller on board. He uses Shadow Madness on the Voidcaller, rams it into my Emperor Thaurissan and out pops Mal'Ganis from his hand. He then dropped a Molten Giant for good measure.

One of those moments that's so absurd you just have to laugh. I still won, but man... that was a sick Thoughtsteal/Shadow Madness combo he had.

15+ Year Old Account
    Midrange Hunter vs Facehunter, I'm on 3HP with a Sludge, Wrangler and a Muklas Champ I got from the Wrangler. He's got a trap up, I have no way of healing, I HAVE to kill him this turn as his trap is obviously explo

I spend my turn working out what to do and finally realise I can Eaglehorn, hero power to proc the Muklas Inspire, go direct face and Kill Command for lethal damage

Except I spazzed on the fact my Muklas was at 2Hp from last turn's enemy Juggler proc and he does NOT get the 1/1... and I attacked before using KC

No beast on deck

KC hits for 3 instead of 5, bringing him to 1hp instead of killing him.

*facedesk*

*concede*
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

That dreaded moment when you have enough minions to cause fatal damage to a rogue (with 2 health) only for them to all be taken out, get nothing on the next draw, get knocked down to 5, and then pull out the RNG Jesus of Explosive Trap to win the game

Deleted
    FACEHUNTERS omg...so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Went up against a Priest in casual mode. I'm using my version of Reno Handlock and he Thoughtsteals on turn 3. Turn 8 rolls around and I have him at 10 hp with a Dr Boom, Emperor Thaurissan at 5/2, and a Voidcaller on board. He uses Shadow Madness on the Voidcaller, rams it into my Emperor Thaurissan and out pops Mal'Ganis from his hand. He then dropped a Molten Giant for good measure.

One of those moments that's so absurd you just have to laugh. I still won, but man... that was a sick Thoughtsteal/Shadow Madness combo he had.

Jesus Christ that is absurd. ><

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KECTWcxl.jpg[IMG]
    Sick. Coolest story I've seen in a while. +1 for the pic too~

Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    FACEHUNTERS omg...so gay.
    I wouldnt put it that way, but since day one most annoying deck around.

Usually im very polite, but when i win against a facehunter i delay and spam sorry as much as i can...becuase fuck that shit

Reno Jackson can fuck up a fachunter really bad...his face...when you throw it out on turn 6 and the hunter is there with an empty hand...lol priceless.
    Last edited by PPN; 2015-12-01 at 05:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Control Warrior (me) vs Freeze Mage with Reno Jackson (didn't see it coming)

Dump my entire hand to the board (+5 armor 5/5, Dr. Balanced, Varian (who pulls sludge and acolyte)
    Still keep Alexstraza for heal or lethal
    He starts freezing all my shit= Blizzard, Frost Nova, Cone of Cold
    Plays Emperor.
    Next turns drops Antonidas
    FB > IL > IL > FB
    Has already played both Ice Blocks and I triggered them
    Plays Reno Jackson as I go into fatigue
    Heals from 1 to 30
    Starts spamming Im sorry, Well Played, Hello, Im sorry
    Play Alex to his face and watch as he concedes.

Fucking BM'ers

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    I wouldnt put it that way, but since day one most annoying deck around.

Usually im very polite, but when i win against a facehunter i delay and spam sorry as much as i can...becuase fuck that shit

Reno Jackson can fuck up a fachunter really bad...his face...when you throw it out on turn 6 and the hunter is there with an empty hand...lol priceless.
    Haha, I'm the same way. I normally just play and don't emote or screw around. But when I have a face hunter, I just picture some dumb little shit sitting there climbing the ladder without having to think or use any strategy whatsoever. I'll usually sit on my lethal turn and spam out a bunch of thank yous and sorrys and let the rope come out before destroying him as slowly as possible. Screw them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Control Warrior (me) vs Freeze Mage with Reno Jackson (didn't see it coming)

Dump my entire hand to the board (+5 armor 5/5, Dr. Balanced, Varian (who pulls sludge and acolyte)
    Still keep Alexstraza for heal or lethal
    He starts freezing all my shit= Blizzard, Frost Nova, Cone of Cold
    Plays Emperor.
    Next turns drops Antonidas
    FB > IL > IL > FB
    Has already played both Ice Blocks and I triggered them
    Plays Reno Jackson as I go into fatigue
    Heals from 1 to 30
    Starts spamming Im sorry, Well Played, Hello, Im sorry
    Play Alex to his face and watch as he concedes.

Fucking BM'ers
    What is BM? I keep seeing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    Haha, I'm the same way. I normally just play and don't emote or screw around. But when I have a face hunter, I just picture some dumb little shit sitting there climbing the ladder without having to think or use any strategy whatsoever. I'll usually sit on my lethal turn and spam out a bunch of thank yous and sorrys and let the rope come out before destroying him as slowly as possible. Screw them.

- - - Updated - - -

What is BM? I keep seeing that.
    BM = Bad Mouth = Talk Shit

Saying "Well Played" before lethal isn't BMing for me but when they start saying Hello, Sorry, and such it just makes my blood boil.

I hesitate to use any Hearthstone emotes because I feel like they'll all make me look like a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I hesitate to use any Hearthstone emotes because I feel like they'll all make me look like a dick.
    I ALWAYS use the Hello emote when beginning a new game. I just like making it as friendly as possible. I also say Well Played when I know they have lethal and let them finish me off but if they start with the whole "Sorry" "Hi" "Well Played" when they do anything, I squelch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Yeah strange, isnt it. I say "Hello" when i start the game. But later in the game, even when i often feel like communicate, the options to "talk" given all making me feel like an asshole when i use them. Imo they are just very bad designed

Is this discussion still going on for this joke of a game?

Hearthstone is the death knell for Blizzard in 2016.

If Overwatch doesn't catch on (and it won't), Blizzard won't even be a company around in a few years (unless something like Atari as a soulless brand name).

Hearthstone destroyed any sense of decent gaming coming out of Irvine in the last 2 years.

No wonder Pardo left.

Blizzard is a joke these days with hollow games like HS and HOTS.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post

If Overwatch doesn't catch on (and it won't), Blizzard won't even be a company around in a few years (unless something like Atari as a soulless brand name).

Hearthstone destroyed any sense of decent gaming coming out of Irvine in the last 2 years.

No wonder Pardo left.

Someone is desperate for attention.

15+ Year Old Account

No wonder Pardo left.

My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

It's been a while without a ridiculous BenBos post, the board just didn't feel the same

No wonder Pardo left.

So far blizzard has 3 games in top 10 played pc games in 2015. Dont know whats in 2016, but so far (and since the 90s) they do pretty well and im always excited for new blizzard products.

On the other hand, after years of not having a console i bought a PS 4 since i saw a trend that the new "cool" games are coming nowadays more for the consoles then for the pc. So far i spend about 10 hours at my PS 4 with my few games cause all suck:P

So im back to HS & WoW...

Deleted
    Game 1 : face huntard. Webspinner into Mounted Raptor into Dire Wolf Alpha for lethal with Unleash.
    Game 2 : mech mage. Standard starter (aka 47 minions on the board turn 2). Topdecks Frostbolt, kills my Deathlord, gets Antonidas turn 3, still has his board.

I think I'll document my insane bad luck, I know many people feel like they are never lucky but I'd like to add up the different outcomes of RNG effects. I'll use something like Good / Bad / Average. Might be a little biased but whatever, at least it gives me a reason to grind ranked.
    Last edited by mmoc30a52d80e0; 2015-12-03 at 03:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Secrets mage vs some kind of Reno Paladin, I have the worst deck shuffle known to man. Like, legit, it was horrifying. I have 9 Secrets in this deck and by the time the game ended when I had 10 cards left, I had seen ONE and it was pulled by my Scientist. Every Secret was at the bottom of my fucking deck, so you can imagine how rough that was for a deck based around them.

Anyway.

I am still powering all over this guy because his deck is fucking RUBBISH and he's playing like crap. Even after his sub-5HP Reno, my highly gimped deck is mopping the floor with him. Then he plays Grand Crusader and gets Enter The Coliseum from it, and clears out my board before next turn playing Boom. I am still able to handle that no problem, and then he fucking BoK/BoM/Blessed on a fucking Boom Bot with the last three cards in his fucking hand to bring it to 16/5, hit me in the face and bring me to 6HP. I clear it with a Flamecannon + ping and it hits face for 4, then he topdecks a Cons

And this motherfucker... BM'ing ALL. FUCKING. GAME. I shat all over him even though my deck had literally the worst possible shuffle RNG imaginable, right up until he lucks out with GC and then topdecks a lucky OTK.

I am fucking mad.