Page 42 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Secrets mage vs some kind of Reno Paladin, I have the worst deck shuffle known to man. Like, legit, it was horrifying. I have 9 Secrets in this deck and by the time the game ended when I had 10 cards left, I had seen ONE and it was pulled by my Scientist. Every Secret was at the bottom of my fucking deck, so you can imagine how rough that was for a deck based around them.

Anyway.

I am still powering all over this guy because his deck is fucking RUBBISH and he's playing like crap. Even after his sub-5HP Reno, my highly gimped deck is mopping the floor with him. Then he plays Grand Crusader and gets Enter The Coliseum from it, and clears out my board before next turn playing Boom. I am still able to handle that no problem, and then he fucking BoK/BoM/Blessed on a fucking Boom Bot with the last three cards in his fucking hand to bring it to 16/5, hit me in the face and bring me to 6HP. I clear it with a Flamecannon + ping and it hits face for 4, then he topdecks a Cons

And this motherfucker... BM'ing ALL. FUCKING. GAME. I shat all over him even though my deck had literally the worst possible shuffle RNG imaginable, right up until he lucks out with GC and then topdecks a lucky OTK.

I am fucking mad.
    Well met, scrub. Well mad too

Heh.. I just did a tavern brawl against someone who kept dropping Brann Bronzebeard.
    I was surprised when the first one came out so early in the game but it was nothing compared to when the second one came out the round after that.
    All in all he had dropped FIVE Brann before we had finished compiling our deck. How's that even possible? I always assumed that once a card was drawn it was removed from the deck, but then again that does sound kinda silly considering you can have multiple other ones. Five..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danish View Post
    Heh.. I just did a tavern brawl against someone who kept dropping Brann Bronzebeard.
    I was surprised when the first one came out so early in the game but it was nothing compared to when the second one came out the round after that.
    All in all he had dropped FIVE Brann before we had finished compiling our deck. How's that even possible? I always assumed that once a card was drawn it was removed from the deck, but then again that does sound kinda silly considering you can have multiple other ones. Five..
    its the rules for this brawl -
    -start off with 4 cards
    -discover one more
    -play or don't play them
    -at the end of the turn shuffle a copy of the cards in your hand AND the ones you played into your deck (I think if you play a card twice through drawing it twice, then it does not recopy itself though, could be wrong)
    -destroy the leftover cards in your hand
    -draw 4 more

rinse and repeat
    Last edited by mmoc4297047ec8; 2015-12-04 at 03:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    its the rules for this brawl -
    -start off with 4 cards
    -discover one more
    -play or don't play them
    -at the end of the turn shuffle a copy of the cards in your hand AND the ones you played into your deck (I think if you play a card twice through drawing it twice, then it does not recopy itself though, could be wrong)
    -destroy the leftover cards in your hand
    -draw 4 more

rinse and repeat
    Almost. As soon as you play a card, it copies itself and shuffles into your deck. Technically you can play a card, then draw, and see the same card you just played.

If you don't play a card, your whole unused hand goes back into your deck and you draw four more cards.

If a card is DISCARDED - Soulfire, Deathwing etc - it is gone for the rest of the game. Because it was not played that turn, a copy was not put in your deck, so you won't see it again.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Reno Jackson is a bigtime bullshit card. I have it too in some decks, but this card is just bullshit...its nice to shit on facehunter, who are ruining the game, so thats just fair enough. But besides that, as much as i hate all faceroll agro decks its just not heathy for the game.

So you are apparently in a head-to-head challenging game, when suddenly full health and lol fu. I dont matter if it happens to me or if i do that play, it just doesnt feel right for the game.

Its like playing a exciting game of soccer and after 70 minutes you score a goal that counts for 15 points, yeah well fuck...
    Last edited by PPN; 2015-12-05 at 10:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a priest shadow madness my darnassaus apraisant which made him lose the mana crystal rofl!

Also Reno Jackson is awesome putting him in my control warr deck was the best idea ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Killed by a paladin on turn 5, I know balance has never been Blizzard's strength but this agro shit has been OP for months now, may be it's time for a patch...

Deleted
    <rant>To you, the piece of shit that plays Zoolock in Casual mode : eat shit and die.</rant>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Reno Jackson is a bigtime bullshit card. I have it too in some decks, but this card is just bullshit...its nice to shit on facehunter, who are ruining the game, so thats just fair enough. But besides that, as much as i hate all faceroll agro decks its just not heathy for the game.

So you are apparently in a head-to-head challenging game, when suddenly full health and lol fu. I dont matter if it happens to me or if i do that play, it just doesnt feel right for the game.

Its like playing a exciting game of soccer and after 70 minutes you score a goal that counts for 15 points, yeah well fuck...
    The proliferation of Reno has me playing Rogue this season for the first time in... forever. I literally had less than 20 rogue ranked wins before the season start.

Beneath The Grounds = lol, so long Reno.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Beating a Mage in arena as Rogue while he has been spamming emotes the whole game and I finish with a "sorry" as he concedes, nothing feels better than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Beating a Mage in arena as Rogue while he has been spamming emotes the whole game and I finish with a "sorry" as he concedes, nothing feels better than that.
    Except Chemo Jackson'ing a face hunter/eboladin/*insert witty aggro deck name here*

Never fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Except Chemo Jackson'ing a face hunter/eboladin/*insert witty aggro deck name here*

Never fails.
    Chemo Jackson. That is genius lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Decide to do an Arena since I have Rogue + Warrior 2 wins and Rogue + Warrior 5 wins quests. Pay my 150 gold. Druid, Hunter, Warrior show up.

Pick Druid, I think the deck I draft is pretty damn good. I never got legit cards before, I always got shitty cards. (This is like my 4th arena.)

Queue into first game. It's a mage. He's got some pretty good cards too lol. Turn 7. He pulls Dr. Boom. Wtf?!?!?!?I was ahead enough to win. But to be honest I only won because I controlled board. I was sitting at 9- health for the final like 5 turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Jeebus, just played against the most insane Mage deck in arena...so much synergy all over the place, meanwhile my draft had no mage spells whatsoever.
    I have an open run 3-0 in arena since the start of TGT. I liked it before, but something changed with all the new cards, now arena is makingme just sick. I cant get the energy together to finish that run...feels just like a waste of time to me now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had the worst arena run of my life 1-3. Walked into 2 topdecked Flamestrikes in a row in the last game with lethal ready on board both times.

I asked for the first one but the second one was whatever.

Just played a Tempo Mage using Freeze Mage.

He went first and his first 2 turns were both Mana Wyrm plays.

I take a risk on my turn 2, dropping a Doomsayer.

He comes back turn 3 with a tempo Sorceress Apprentice into double Arcane Missles. ALL 6 hit my face.

He only needed a single Arcane Missle to hit my Doomsayer and he could have cleared it, but RNG saved me.

He conceded after sitting there a moment, probably cursing up a storm hahahah.

At 22 health on turn 7 vs a druid, with a nearly full board, and he's dead in 2 turns no matter what. He plays boom. I BGH boom, kill both boom bots with SEVEN minions on board. Both boom bots hit my face for 4 damage. He combos me next turn. Dr. boom is such an overpowered piece of crap.

This game is so fucking bullshit sometimes.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    I haven't been looking at the new cards so yesterday i ran into this face hunter with dart trap and i lost my shit when i saw that card.
    Who thought that card needed to be in the game...
    Anyways.. Dead at turn 5 as c warrior I guess it's a thing now to keep traps in opening hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just lost 2 games in casual to 2 different face hunters both using mad bombers...I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    To the face hunter who was spamming well played to me, over 5 turns, 3 ice blocks, healbot, duplicate, echo of medivh, and ice barrier, I salute you for still thinking you had a chance as I cackled with glee at your misfortune.